Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly - I totally agree with Calvingirl, I wouldn't start the progesterone cream until a couple days after O. You don't want to prevent ovulation from happening, you just want to support your LP. I was told to start 2-3 days after confirmed temp rise. Hope that helps!

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. I totally hear you when it comes to the tww. I am thankful that I am passed the tww and now just need to change my ticker but nothing seems to be working. I found one on lilypad that I want to use but it only shows the link and not the ticker. Been playing with it all day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Couldn't wait another day...

Got my bfp.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Just got home from my ultrasound and I am 6w 2 days with ONE strong heartbeat. Next ultrasound is April 3. Hope everyone here is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Well hello there! What a wonderful idea!

:)

Currently 9 dpo and testing. BFN so far. Really crampy today though - hope its implantation cramps and not AF coming early.

6 years ago

Hello ladies! Wow this site was down forever for the new upgrade. I'm still trying to find my way around in here. Nothing new going on with me, I'm 7dpo and impatiently hoping for those 2 pink lines, lol.
Shanta - I haven't used the ClearBlue, but it sure would make things easier. I may have to try it out.
Dragonfly - hopefully O is near and you are bding like little bunnies!
I hope everyone is well!

User image

6 years ago

TequilaSunrise - 10 days for an LP is a bit on the short side, but not impossible for conception. If you want to try and lengthen it you could try Vitex (also known as chasteberry), otc progesterone cream (like Emeritas Progest), or a Rx from your Dr for progesterone. I also have a shorter LP 11 or 12 days and I take Vitex (all cycle long) and a Rx progesterone after O. There are other options out there, but these have worked for me.
Smartbaby - I'm not liking it right now either! I can't figure out where anything is. I'm sorry about the fibroid, but perhaps it can be easily remedied and then you will conceive right away! I've heard that happens a lot of times. Keep us posted.

User image

6 years ago

Oh Calvingirl! That sounds amazing (reluctant or not) and I hope it works out for you sooner rather than later. How exactly did you find a Chiropractor who does that? I love acupuncture and need to get back to that, but what you had done sounds interesting. I'll have to google it and see what I can find around me!
Happy O day and tons of

User image

6 years ago

I use the pump of progesterone cream and I don't start using it till 3-4 dpo at the earliest in case I ovulated late. My RE had me use the progesterone suppositories starting two days after the trigger shot, so there's that too.

6 years ago

Shanta, i am currently on clomid. I'd like to conceive naturally but as I'm 39 and never been pregnant without clomid, my fertility isn't the greatest. Ttc #2. I got my positive opk yest and this morning, so fx! Now, the tww.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo