Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

141 - 150 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 my whole pelvic area just feels sore and swollen its nuts. it didnt feel like this with my others. I went and got a few new cheap tests that I will take one tomorrow and then in 2 days

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies....4 days past ovulation and i saw creamy discharge today...praying thats a sign of early pregnancy. my book says to think positive and say im pregnant...im gone try and mediate and do that.. it cant hurt!

User image

6 years ago

Dragon yes im using ovulation predictors and all. I try to switch up when we have sex to keep it not so mechanical and things.. im praying this is my month!!

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77 I hope this is your month! honestly, we did a lot of him behind and behind sideways. My test did get darker! I did the Equate version of ept and was positive within 30secs this morning. I am 15 dpo now.

User image

6 years ago

thanks so much christlover!! and your preggo too I can feel it!!

User image

6 years ago

@calvingirl, that really sucks to be going through that, trying to conceive is hard enough as it is without facing issues like that. AF was due on Friday for me and only arrived on Sunday this is the second month that af has been late as I can usually time af to the minute.
Hopefully this month is our month FX for our BFP's! If this month does not work I am thinking of going to a fertility clinic with my OH to check and make sure everything is working ok lol

6 years ago

HI guys...the 2 week wait is theeeeee worst...lol How are you guys doing?

User image

6 years ago

COngrats again @dragonfly!!

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies, we have been battling sicknesses in our house lately. How are all of you doing?

User image

6 years ago

@calvingirl. Thank you! I had to get Countdowngirl (Admin) to help me as nothing was working.

@christlover. So sorry that everyone is sick. I hope you don't get sick. Can't remember if you got your BFP or still waiting for it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo