Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Good luck! I was waiting to test tomorrow because today was my start date and she came. So, on with next month. I am adding maca and royal jelly to my mix of co q10, vit b complex and prenatal. On clomid and preseed too. I feel like a pharmacy. Lol.????

6 years ago

@calvingirl. So sorry AF caught you on your trip. Other than the witch showing up, did you have a good trip? I hate tampons and prefer pads. Hoping this cycle works for you and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Shanta77. On off period days, I do vaginally. On period days, I do orally. Never have I done rectally but don't think it will hurt to try. When it comes to temping orally, if you are a mouth sleeper (keep mouth open while you sleep) it has an impact on your temp as it lowers it. Vaginally is the best way to go that I find. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Shanta77. It has been up and down. Not like my previous one where everything was going well. I have been super moody and having food aversions to things I love eating to I can't eat them no more and then eating foods I never used to eat. My stomach has been so sensitive to some foods. I read that if you are having aversions and sensitive stomach that you could be having a boy. I really hope that is the case as my hubby doesn't want any more after this one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Shanta77. That's correct.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Shanta77. That's correct. If you want to take the guess work out of how much to use, you can get the single packages of 48, which is only good for 24 days as you have to use it 2x a day. Morning when you wake up and at night before bed while you change locations each time that way it gets the accurate amount into the body. I started using my tube just after January 22 and I am almost done my first tube. It is totally up to you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Shanta77. Sorry things are a bit rough for you this week and hope your friend will be able to get on the same page as you as baby making isn't a game to be played with. I have a friend who got pregnant by her ex because he too wanted to have a baby. So, she went through all the treatments as she had some medical issues that prevented her and after she had the surgery, she got pregnant right away. Then the bf became a total a-hole and refuses to pay child support but can afford engagement ring for his new gf. I hope your friend isn't like that or going to be. Best to have the chat now before you develop more feelings for him. That's just my opinion.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Im in total shock. I don't feel pregnant. Thought i have been going to start since 6dpo. 9dpo taken at 8pm no urine hold. Been cramping like af since 6dpo. Passed dollar general and thought why not? I think it's positive. Been a little nauseous tonight too. That's why i stopped and bought it.

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

I added baby asprin and the b complex cause clomid can cause uterine thinning. I may have been overly cautious. Lol

6 years ago

we were able to do it the night before i got a positive on the OPK so im still pray full it caught the egg.. Pray with me ladies!!

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo