Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 410 Replies | Last Page

good evening ladies!! hows everyone weekend going?

User image

6 years ago

Nervous waiting to test. But that's about it for me

User image

6 years ago

are you waiting the full amount of time or are you going to do it tomorrow?

User image

6 years ago

I'm going to do it today I have no patience ???????? I needs to know

User image

6 years ago

That is so true

User image

6 years ago

Took a test and it was negative

User image

6 years ago

Test

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

@Me3shh - Congratulations! You kinda knew though, didn't you? You sounded like deep down, you knew you were going to get a . Well good for you!

@shanta77 - s suck! I'm a compulsive tester from 10dpo on, so I just get used to the BFNs and obsess over every phantom line for several days until I come to terms that it's not going to turn positive. I call that my "one day" a month. I'm depressed and snappy and take a bath and avoid humans that day. I hope you won't need that, but if you do, remember the next day to bounce back, make a new plan, look for different things you can try, and remember that at any point, the best we each get is a 20% chance at this. It takes time and sometimes help to get your BFP. I hope you get yours soon!

AFM, I'm on ovulation watch, which I think is either today or tomorrow ironically considering upcoming holiday. I got my positive OPK yesterday but I usually O 2 days after a positive, not 1. We BD'd last night twice and I put a softcup in afterwards. Tonight we're going to try (TMI warning) the "doing his thing" directly into the softcup itself and then inserting it afterwards. It's supposed to work similar to an IUI by getting the swimmers right there into the cervix opening without danger of anything falling out or going in the wrong direction. Then Valentine's day we get to just be romantic - nothing clinical. We probably won't want to touch eachother afterwards for a week or so lol. Ugh! Conception sex sucks. So much planning!

Happy Valentine's day to all you ladies.

6 years ago

Well i dont have a period yet or spotting....so maybe not enough on the stick? i dont wanna play with my mind..ugh. Calvin girl im trying so hard nto to wallow in my sadness i have refrained from calling my ex and saying we didnt do itrenough even though i want to yell his ear off..im just like when is it going to be my turn. It doesn't help that I teach elementary, Im living with my friend right now who just had a 9.4 pound baby girl.

User image

6 years ago

14 days past no period and no signs...guess ill test again today....

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo