Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys. Sorry ive been away for a few months. I honestly gave up. Last month i started a week early and only lasted 3 and half days instead of my normal 5. Then started cramping real bad last week and hubby took me to hospital they said i wasnt preg but had a cyst that was in the tube which makes no sense. And today im late....im gonna give it time though. My boobs are swollen and hurt so bad, i cant even lay on them they hurt so bad.. Been craving mexican food for a little over week. My boobs normally hurt a week or so before period but not this bad nor do they swell up. Im so confused.

5 years ago • Post starter

@calvingirl. I think the hat means achievements/badges. I don't like this new layout either. Think you have to go to "Account Settings" where your picture is at the top.

I started the progesterone cream last night as I was having creamy-lotiony cm and the one lady said that ovulation is over and to start that night. I got the lavender cream as well and it has a really strong scent. Hope hubby don't mind it to much. Temp rose to 98.1 from yesterday. I believe my temps are all over the place because I am also taking Maca and heard that it can do weird things to temps. So, I am hoping that things will eventually even themselves out. I have also cut back on my caffeine intake while I work and just drink water. Plus my girlfriend and I climb 7 flights of stairs (168 steps) from the bottom to the top then back down to the bottom.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Well hello there! What a wonderful idea!

:)

Currently 9 dpo and testing. BFN so far. Really crampy today though - hope its implantation cramps and not AF coming early.

6 years ago

Hello! I’m ttc #2 officially started last month. Excited and nervous about attempting this all over again.

6 years ago

On cycle day 6, fertile week coming up in 4-5 days. Trying for baby #3. Been trying for over a year. Miscarried in April.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies.....

User image

6 years ago

Good morning!

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning! AF got me, so I'm on CD2 now and it's a really heavy one. Which is good. My AF is really short - averaging out 2 days and I know it's affecting my fertility. I've been taking Vitex for two months now so I'm hoping it's helping. Been TTC for 2.5 years following a stillborn.

Hows everyone else doing?

6 years ago

LH 8.6 (mIU/mL) MB
- Adult Female:
- Follicular phase 2.4 - 12.6
- Ovulation phase 14.0 - 95.6
- Luteal phase 1.0 - 11.4
- Postmenopausal 7.7 - 58.5
F FSH 19.8 (mIU/mL) MB
- Adult Female:
- Follicular phase 3.5 - 12.5
- Ovulation phase 4.7 - 21.5
- Luteal phase 1.7 - 7.7
- Postmenopausal 25.8 - 134.8

my last test results with clomid

User image

6 years ago

I'd completely given up this past summer and in December my partner agreed to IVF. So far my test results are looking good. That makes me excited because we already found out my partner's sperm count is low. If that the only hurdle this could be a good year...hoping

Last of the testing is next week.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo