View Full Post

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 107 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

Elle-Sorry your having such a rough day! Hopefully your bloodwork will come back good.

Thanks for the welcome Cleo! I hope it works this round and I dont wind up with another LONG cycle!

Hope everyone else is doing well today!

-Laura

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

G d M rning..

Elle_ sorry for having a rough day.. .I might sugggest to switch on female doctor..Which who Can relate more on our situations...Checking your thyroid is a good start tho., Goodluck on your blood works..

Laura_very much welcome..

Leelee_ on your new cycle...You can Request for blood test to check your progesterone level...You can do it!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello everyone

Well I am now CD16 and should be in the run up to OV
(usually around day 20) Last night for only the 2nd time this cycle - I really haven't been in the mood haha

Spring seems to have officially sprung here and there are leaf buds appearing on the trees and out earliest flowers are opening all over the place

I have spent the morning walking around in the sun with my Sister and her Son who is almost 1 month old now time has just flown by!

Almost 1 year since I had for my 'silent miscarriage' it's hard to believe I still have no baby or even a pregnancy

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Elle dear_Yay!! About moods..a sign of ovulation.. , After bding keep you hips elevated..remember m2enb?heehee

It seem you have a wonderful weather..I'd never experience the spring seasons..

Im hoping after a year , you'll get the elusive this cycle..

12 years ago

haha yeah Clive I'd be totally shocked but really happy if I got pregnant this month, my DD would only be a few days different from the MC.

I'm so bored of waiting, ovulation should be in the next few days and then onto the long THREE week wait. rather than test when AF is due I'm going to give her an extra week before I buy a test.

Clive I'm really hpoing we get outr babies soon!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

Just checking in... keeping my fingers crossed for you all to get BFPs soon!!!

User Image

12 years ago

wow it's really dead on here

It's my suspected fertile week now and it's sunny! this is goood for me! lots of ahead my mam jokes I'm a solar powered sex machine

12 years ago

LOL!! @ellejaykaye!! Niceeeeee!! I'm sure your DH will appreciate all that solar power too! LOLOL

User Image

12 years ago

destiny star - noooo! he's fallen asleeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

hello... is anybody out there? lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo