View Full Post

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 107 Replies | Last Page

Yay!!Back to life...

I finished my first round of clomid yesterday...hopefully no next round...Im just waiting to "O", then I'll go back on tuesday for ultrasound...

Elle_Any symptoms or something anusual?...oh pls try to hpt..the suspense is killing me..You might pregnant..Im praying, that we can join on the mothers club soon...

Mrspw_Thank a lot for he prayers..Your are in my thoughts...Im very glad to hear from you again..
Oh Morning sickness, I heared a sip of ginger tea would help..Im praying for you safe pregnancy and delivery..Always take a bunch of care..

DestinyStarr_ on your super "O", have fun bding...catch the healthy eggie!!

Clomid, made me dry down there...bding is NO fun.. :-(, Hope cm will improve next week on my fertile period..

User Image

12 years ago

well guys I'm glad I didn't buy a test as AF finally showed up in the night.
My doctor isn't concerned and says my periods are still 'regular' but they've changed loads in the last few years, they used to be every 4 weeks and last 5 days with very heavy bleeding. Then they went to every 5 weeks and now they are every 6 and the bleeding only lasts a day or two - doctor says I should be happy about this but WHY lol I am TTC here I want shorter cycles haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

@elle -- that crazy doctor!! well, I'm glad at least that you finally came on so that you can get the ball rolling for this cycle :-)

@cleo -- keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!! have you ever tried preseed? its rather expensive, but it is a reaaally good lube :-)

@mrspw -- hey honey!! how are you feeling over there?

Nothing to report on my end. Got my BD on last night and the night before... I may try for a third time tonight, if DH isn't too tired. I'd read on this site, and then I googled, about eating pineapple core to help with implantation about a week ago. I went got bought some pineapple last night and chewed a piece of the core yesterday and this morning. I hope gnawing on it, with its wood-like texture, helps! LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Happy Weekend..

destiny_thanks..!..my sis inlaw said sour fruit like guava is good during implantation..it helps the eggies to stick...and i love pineaaple juice...the sour yet sweet taste..heehee. Good Luck to you dear..

Elle_Crazy doctor.!darn Af!! But,On the good sides..you can start all over again.. Hang On..

Mrspw_

Afm, nothing to report, still waiting to O..

12 years ago

showed yesterday so no 2012 miricle yet!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

hey ladiez!

had my progesterone checked yesterday on CD 21 ~~ a supposed 7 DPO. i looked a lil on the net to see wat normal levels are. i should find out today or tomorrow.

how is everyone else?

Leshia

12 years ago

Hello!hello!Hello!

Elle & destiny_how are you?Hope everything is well..

Leelee_Any news?... and super

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Cleo!!! Hi Ladies!!

Things have been pretty quiet on my end. I'm CD23 kind of having PMS, wondering if AF is gonna show early on me like last month. Just taking it one day at a time :-)

@leelee -- how were ur levels?

User Image

12 years ago

CD9 - only about a million days til OV lol well like 11 days but that's long enough.
Not really expecting anything to happen.
On 22nd of March last year I had BFP for my MC - it would be nice to get another this year ending with a baby instead

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

progesterone levels were low and doctor said it didn't look like i O :( On CD 1 i should make an appt for a hsg test and go from there.

Leshia

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo