View Full Post

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 107 Replies | Last Page

I hope you are all doing well and we get some more BFP's REAL SOOOOON! My fingers are crossed for you all and I'm praying for you all!

Good Luck!

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

hello everyone!

Not much to report somewhere mid-cycle. I'm donating blood today, hmm not sure if that can affect fertility?

Anyway I hope you're all well

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Good Morning everyone!!

Just checking in....

@cleo - I've been TTC for over 10 months now. I've had two pregnancies in that timeframe that unfortunately ended in miscarriage. Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean the next time!!

I'm also mid-cycle (I think lol)... I started miscarrying on Dec 30 so I'm not too sure when AF will return at this point. After the first MC, AF took over 5 weeks to return - but I had a D&C that time. This time it was a natural MC, but I'm not going to hold my breath that AF will show up at the same time as if I was having a normal AF. I learned my lesson the first time, it was like waiting for Santa or the Easter Bunny or something

I've only BD'd once since my doc cleared me to ... I really haven't felt like doing it I guess my hormones are just out of wack.

to all!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello everyone.

I still haven't O'd and so worried to what that means about my Af now. I'm suppose to be due Af this week but since I haven't O'd that means she probably wont be coming right? I'm so lost and confused. Good thing I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

I had my ultrasound (trans V) and smear yesterday..
Before my doc started, she repeat the physical (vagi) exam.. and Normal

Result :

1. Uterus 3.7 x 3.9 x 3.3 = Normal
2. Endometrium = 0.6 cms. = Thin but still NORMAL (thick before O or during O'd days)
3. Adnexae = Right Ovary 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.9 cms = Normal
Left Ovary 3.1 x 2.0 x2.1 cms = Normal
4. Cervix 3.1 x 2.2 x 2.1 cms = NORMAL (NO nabotian cyst present)

DIAGNOSIS:

**NORMAL Sized ANTEVERTED Uterus with Thin endometrium
**NORMAL both ovaries.

So, after my Doc explained..i really cant believed it that its normal.. NO CYSTS at all.
DH and I was very happy, NO major problems that needed operations.. I prayed for it every day/night...for continuity of guidance and help..

Next appt. is on feb 7, first day of AF..My doc will tell what to do or take..for now i just have to wait.
How I wish the will WITCh arrive early so we can start medications...

Now that we figured out that everything is NORMAL, WHy i cant GET preg? my Doc says even tho I have regular cycle it doenst mean i OVULATE every cycle...So i Dont ovulate regularly or probly NOT at all.. :-/

12 years ago

hi clivencleo

good to see you are gettin results already and great to see they are normal! but that sometimes can be just as frustrating when it then begs the questions well why am i not pregnant then!!!!!

will they not do any scans to find mature follicles before your next O date? Do you use OPKs? Cos was wondering if you had the hormone surge but no egg released?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Hi krunchie!!
So Glad you jump in ! Yeah ur right..After seeing the result i cant even talk...Honestly, I dont know what to think ...Yeah GOOD news yet Bad news..
..because everythig is Normal or there is something more than Normal? Ugh..

Probably, next cycle after taking meds to make me O, then scanning for mature follicles.

NO, I dont use Opk nor bbt...As far as i know the ewcm..but i never notice these clear strechy one during the o'd dates..

Thank you krunchie..How do you do?

12 years ago

Clive - I was going to ask the same thing as Krunchie. Do you use OPK's? That will be able to tell you if you ovulate or not. Honestly, if that is the case that is an "easy" fix with clomid. If you don't notice ewcm, have you tried preseed. I also do not have ewcm, but I used preseed recreationaly for 3 months and then used it for REAL last month and it worked. Has your DH been tested. Maybe he has inadequate or no swimmers at all. I have heard of people using donor sperm and mixing it with their DH's sperm so they don't know if it is his biological child or not. That is all down the road though if you are still not pregnant. My fingers are crossed for you and your DH though. I'm glad you are getting answers and that they are all returning as NORMAL!

Bug - It's possible to have an annovulatory cycle every once in a while. They are actually very common. Most women have 2 to 3 a year and only notice if you are ttc. I am sorry though. I know how absolutely frustrating that is. I didn't ovulate for six months after my miscarriage last March. Praying for you that it is just a late ovulation though.

Destiny - Good luck to you. I hope your af comes soon and everything gets back on track so you can get started again.

Elle - I hope you are well. Good luck to you and fingers crossed.

Fara - You are missed. I hope you are doing well.

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

lets hope then all you need is something such as clomid to give your ovaries a kick up the bum and you will be sweet after that! but do hope DH still gets his tested. its not for him to do after all! If there is something not quite right with him, you can adress that and if he is all fine then he can give you his whole support while you "get fixed" and I hope it is as simple as that!!

me, just waiting for AF but cramping makes me think its not far away which is good but also not good! but i am just focusing on my periood party that I am going to have when it arrives (see http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=7069&p=7#reply_44318 for more details!)

hope 2012 is turning out ok so far for everyone else. xx

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Good After !!(gmt +8)

bug__feel bad about the Ov ..Same thing as you about the ovulation, Its pretty good to see ur doc....rather than taking tons of vitamins and supplement with nothing in return..and just a waste of money...Your Doc will help you out.. on you appt.. .

destiny__so sorry about your losses...About the bding..same as you..i dont feel enjoying it (as hubby is always, )..,and my hormones is out of wacked too, is that a sign? During o'd days, are you dry or wet? (tmi)..I understand, waiting is the hardest part of ttcng ..

ellekayejaye__so glad ur are well..i have no idea if that will cause infertility...pls. ask the doc before you do it..

mrspw__ , thank you..enjoy ur day as always..

fara__how are you dear?

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo