View Full Post

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 107 Replies | Last Page

It looks like most of you have o'd or are in the tww. Yay! Fingers are crossed for you all. Praying the sperms meet the eggies and we have us some October babies. October is a WONDERFUL month to be born. Hehe. :)

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

Ladies, I just wanted to share what a wonderful weekend I had. Friday night, my hubby came home with steaks, salad, and bake potatoes. He grilled up the steaks and made me dinner. We watched a romantic comedy during dinner. Then on Saturday, we went to the American Museum of Energy in Oak Ridge, TN which is where the atomic bomb was built that was dropped in Japan. After that we went walking around his hometown downtown area which is known for its Antique stores. Then on Sunday, our one year anniversary we woke up and gave our presents to one another. I got an hour swedish massage scheduled for today. Super excited. Then we went to Galtinburg, TN which is where we eloped at and went to the Titanic museum. Talk about an emotional museum to be in. It is extra special this year because April 12, 2012 is the 100th anniversary of the sinking and they had a memorial room where you put a rose petal in a box and said wishes and then the Coast Guard is going to take the rose petals from the museum to the spot of the sinking on 4-12. I felt like I will be a part of history. Then we to the Aquarium and of course I was like a kid in a candy store because I absolutely love fish, they are so relaxing and calming. We then went to Bubba Gump's restaurant, where we ate at on our wedding night and guess what we had the same waitress we had last year. Thought that was pretty cool. So, all in all I had a wonderful one year anniversary.

On the TTC front, my temps are still rising. and I haven't actually thought about it all that much this past 6 days. Appointment is set for Thursday at 1040am eastern time and I can't wait to get that appointment over with. Looking forward to some answer. In a really good mood today.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

bug - sounds like a nice time!

I am in 2ww I believe, no idea if I have O'd or not. Think AF should be around 31st

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Elle, We are expecting Af around the same time. FX'd she stays away from us both.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies!!

Wow bug!! That sounds like a great time!! And how sweet about that memorial for the Titanic!!!

I wouldn't say I'm in the tww... I'm just in the "wait" -- IDK if I ovulated or when AF is supposed to be coming. Under normal circumstances, I would be due on the 28th. But, after my last mc it took over 5 weeks for to return, so I'm jusssst waiting ahahaha

btw... I wanna click "like" on mrspw2011's post above so bad ahahhaha I forget this isn't like Facebook

to everyone!!

User Image

12 years ago

For those first time wannabe mummies, did you see there is a section for TTC My First Child!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/topic.php?topicid=16

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

hey ladiez,
i am hopin 2012 will be the year too!! We have been TTC for about a year. I have one wonderful son and tryin for another. My husband has a low count. I am so excited to be goin bacc to the doctor on Tuesday though. Hopin to get some answerz!!

Bug~~sounds like you had a great time!

Leshia

Leshia

12 years ago

hey hey hey
I miss you ALL.

Where is everyone?..Im sorry Ladies..Im so busy doing my Month End report...Its almos finish..Yay!

As for ttc, Just waiting for my AF to arrive this 4th or 5th of the month...

HOPE EVERYBODY IS WELL!!

12 years ago

Hey bug_How's your doc. appt? Belated Happy Anniversary..More Happy years to come...

mrspw_hows the precious lil bean?

Elle,fara,destiny,krunchie_thinking of you all..

leelee_Welcome to our silent thread..heehee..!How's ur doc appt? Hope everything goes well!

12 years ago

hay hay hay! well not much to report, I'm at the end of my cycle just waiting for AF to show up. she's due any day.

Little update, my sister had her baby yesterday

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo