View Full Post

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 107 of 107 Replies

Good morning/good evening..

Elle_lol!..Im so happy you had a lot of during fertile days...Im sure your dh "embarked" all the "cargo' you need.. im sorry about the soreness...
I love cranberry juice of ocean spray...cures my uti..
I Hoping you caught the eggie...

Destiny_ wow..amazing!!!SO happy to hear your BFP..!!

Afm, started my 2nd round of clomid yesterday...This would be the last chance of my cycle to have A " year of the dragon baby"...Oh commn' DECMEBER BABIES!!

12 years ago

Clivencleo - EEEEK! last chance for 2012 baby meh with my stuoid long cycles I'll be lucky to get a baby by 2014 haha!

Yes I've had more ocean spray than anything else over the weekend I'm quite surprised my urine isn't pink!

I think I'm the last person on here still in my Jan/feb cycle - should we start another? Maybe 'The Dragon Catchers!' hehe

Urgh so long left of my "2ww" I think I'll actually test this month rather than wait for AF just because I've not tested in so long and I'm missing it

Good luck with cycle 2 of clomid go eggs go!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

for both of you!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Destiny - I hope your pregnancy is going well! When I took my first test, the line popped up so dark and so fast that I didn't know what to think. I had to keep checking to make sure I was holding it the right way as well. Which makes me think that I am even further along than I thought....but my doctor is using my lmp for my due date. Usually my cycles were 24 days with an lp of 12 days, but for 2-3 months before they had been 28 days with an lp of 12. Which would of made me ovulate 4 days earlier. Plus baby has been measuring big the entire time. As much as a week last week! And my levels were SOOOO high at 4w5d and 5w0d; 16776 and 23679. So anyways, that long rambling was to tell you that if you haven't had your hcg drawn or an ultrasound....maybe you are further along than you think.

Elle - I have such high hopes for you this cycle! I pray you caught your egg! I'm sorry about the discomfort. I love me some cranberry juice though. Lol! Hopefully you do too. It often makes me feel more thirsty though?? Praying praying praying!!

Clive - I pray that round 2 of clomid is the last one you will need(at least for the time being). I too have always heard good things about clomid(not so much good about the side effects), so maybe round 1 was just a fluke and now that your body is prepared for it...it'll work! I hope it's not making your feel sick or ucky. The only bad thing is the side effects suck! But the end result will be completely worth it. So I had a chat with God and told him he had BETTER make it happen. Hopefully it worked.

Elle and Clive, we have been chatting for 8-9 months now?? And Destiny, you have made your establishment in our group! I love coming on here and talking to you ladies. I don't feel so alone in my struggles and as much as I would never wish them on anyone...it is always nice to have you ladies to talk to about it. I pray often for Clive and Elle to join us! You both are so deserving and would make wonderful parents and I can't wait to see that day. I make sure to check on your both frequently, especially your journal Clive(a journal makes it easier).

AFM: 13 weeks today. Officially in my second trimester! I have never ever made it this far ever! I am getting my hopes up a little. Especially when the u/s tech told me she has high thoughts that baby is a boy. I had an NT scan and they are very high resolution u/s'. So yes, it is an educated guess, so I am told not to buy anything yet....but I'm pretty sure I could see the little penis she was pointing out to us. :)

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

mrspw_ ..your message touches my heart..really. And it made me cry...Thank you for all the kind words...Thank you for keeping me and elle for your prayers..Sending us good luck...Gives us Comforting words when were feeling down,sad, depressed...Answering our questions when we are confused..Thank you for being a good cheerer.....I know you have to move on Pregnant women forum and i Thank you for not leaving our lil family..
Yes, its almost a year since we met (even through chatting) everyone left when they got thier BFP...But you? Still there giving us support...its a big help for us.. I try to keep on writing on my journal...thank you so so so so much!

...I Know and I FEEL you are a good person and kind hearted...I wish you all the Best...A Healthy pregnancy and a Healthy baby..A Happy and Healthy family soon...Yehey 1st trimester is over...goodbye to morning sickness?...6 mos to go.. ..you will meet your little man soon..

Elle_'The Dragon Catchers!' love it...Hey!! Im sure POAS misses you too.. GO TEST! TEST! TEST!
How are you today? Hope you feel better now...
Praying..praying...for your

Destiny_ Thank you...How are you? You're having morning sickness?...Im so glad mrspw is still there she can share her 1st trims/preg experiences with you...I praying for you Healthy pregnancy and healthy baby..A

AFM, Waiting to O...The is so slow for me..I told my OB that clomid made me dry down there and she recommend lubricant/moisturizer..but not pressed. She said it is safe to use.. Im not sure if im going to use it...I Havent use any lubrications (except during trans V US)...its my first time...So scared..heehee. I read recently that the only Sperm friendly Lubricant is Pressed...

12 years ago

mrspow2011 celebrating 2nd trimester! Out of the 'danger zone' now! wow how exciting for you a bundle on the way! (possibly) I have 4 nephews so I've got my for a wow, do you think you'll still be popping on here when you are a big pregnant lady?

Clive - argh I had such bad cramps today I thought I was having but I wasn't. My boobs are so sore also it hurts even if the blankets of my clothes rub them
DEFINALTY go for the lubricant lol or you'll end up all sore like me and drinking gallons of Cranberry juice haha!

AFM - My boobs - killing! And CM is really think and white it's quite gross I'm wondering if it's the start of Thrush I'm CD28 so AF is expected anytime from 5 to 11 days

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

lADIES i HAVE MADE 'tHE dRAGON cATCHERS'!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo