View Full Post

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 107 Replies | Last Page

Elle...elle....ellle.....!! dont want to test?..common..! try to pt..still im hoping for your bfp.. Congrats to your sister...New baby..

AFM, Today, CD1 i have to go to my OB gyne..Another test i think or she will prescribe me what meds to take...so im not really sure what my doc plans for me..lol.! She makes me waiting..waiting and waiting....till the end of wating...

Have a nice day!!!

12 years ago

Hi Clive, yeah she had a little boy. My 4th Nephew now but the other 3 are like nephews-in-law if you get what I mean.

No I haven't bought any tests, I'm CD36 now but my cycles have been anywhere from 33 days to 60 days in the past year so I'm sure AF will be along at some point.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

hey ladiez,

things went very well at the appt. I really like my doctor. she said i will get pregnant!! lol I should be O this weekend :) . I go bacc on the 13th for bloodwork

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!

Leshia

12 years ago

Hello!!Hello

My Ob prescribed clomid yesterday..I have to take it for 5 days from cd2-cd6...Then go back on 14th of this month for ultra sound again..
Hopefully it will for us in just one try..

leelee_
so glad ur appt. went well..My doc is always in a hurry..and intimedating..

elle_he would be ur fav nephew i think...heehee,
Im still hoping for ur bfp..

Saturday..is my unhappy day..:-(,

12 years ago

Clive - yeas I'm sure he'll be my favourate, me and my sister are close and spend a lot of time together. My other Nephews I don't see very often. 2 of them we will see a lot less of now as their parents have split up.

Oooh Clomid, I know a woman who got pregnanct twice on that in the 3 months she used it. She had MC at 8 weeks after 1st try. Nothing 2nd try and pregnant again on 3rd try.

Good luck!

AFM I'm now CD38 so looks like another month of AF beong lazy

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!!! I've missed you all!

There hasn't been much going on with me... I've successfully put all of the TTCing far out of my mind, and then BAM! its "fertile" time! My husband reminded me that we were supposed to be trying to make a baby the other night ...I'm sitting here right now feeling what I believe are mild O pains, so I'll be back at it this evening. He wanted to last night too, but I just wasn't in the mood. Ah well...

User Image

12 years ago

I'm so glad this thread is coming back to life! You have all continued to be in my prayers.

Destiny - When DH and I didn't try is when it happened for us! Good luck and my fingers are crossed for you!

Clive - Good luck on the clomid. I pray you get your precious baby out of this!!

Elle - Congrats to your sister. Fingers crossed that you join her soon in motherhood and give your nephew a cousin. And I really hope your cycles get themselves situated. I would go bonkers with a 60 day cycle!!

leelee - Fingers crossed you caught your egg this past weekend. Welcome to the group!

AFM - I have had 3 u/s and all three have shown a baby measuring right on time if not a bit bigger with the most precious sounding heartbeat in the world! I will be 9 weeks on Thursday. MS is proving to be the end of me though. I can't keep a single thing down, not even crackers or water. My doctor's prescribed me zofran and it at least lets me keep things down...but i am still nauseous beyond measure. But I wouldn't trade it for the world if it means my baby is growing strong!
I was given some bad news that I apparently have no "safe zone"....my "safe zone" is the baby being born. So it's going to be a long few months of constant worry and fear. :(

Prayers for you ladies. I want nothing more than for you all to receive the best gift any woman could ever receive. My fingers are crossed for you all.

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

well it's been 5 weeks 5 days or 41 days since my period in DECEMBER lol it looks like AF is messing with me again by givining me a long cycle.
I am really nervous though thinking to myself like "hmmm maybe I'm pregnant?" then talking myself out of testing like nah it's just a late period

I hope you're all ok, nice to see you cagain mrspw2011

12 years ago

Hello Everyone!!

@elle -- wow! I hope your cycles get on track soon... how annoying that must be!

@mrspw -- thanks!! praying that your little one keeps growing so that you can hold him/her in your arms later this year!! :-) I can only imagine how miserable the nausea must be -- I hope it goes away for you once you enter the 2nd trimester!

User Image

12 years ago

Elle - My fingers are crossed for you!! I can't wait for you to take a test.

Destiny - Hi!

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo