2012 Bring Miracles into Our Lifes

A new year
A new start
2012 will be the year we Succeed.

User image

107 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 107 Replies | Last Page

I, so, want 2011 to be behind me and looking forward to the future of 2012.

I'm still waiting to O and its killing me. CD 24 never have I ever O'd this late ever. Cd 20 at the latest. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Cleo, hoping the doctors do increase your chances and good luck with your next docs appointment.

Elle, Glad to see your back in the game of making life.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

WELCOME 2012

Let this be our year

CD15 - Not trying not preventing this month as I enjoyed Decembers 'relaxed' approach

Good luck ladies! Sperm are you raady? Eggs arfe you ready? ... lets go! haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

The title of this thread really jumped out at me! I love it! I wish everyone here success in the year 2012!

User Image

12 years ago

Elle, I wish I could do that approach I started off this cycle doing it but got stressed out more. Fx'd you ntnp method works for you.

Destiny, I'm glad it jumped out at you. I'm hoping 2012 brings us all a bundle of joy.

User image

Am I allowed to stick around a little longer?? I want nothing but the best for you ladies!! Praying for us all.

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

YAY!! WELCOME 2012 ..We are all ready..

Thanks Bug**New year to start the new stragies and techniques..heehee. Still -O ? sorry about that.. You are using digi opk? is that accurate?
'hoping for ur super O, late is better than Not.. and

Elle **i forced them to get ready..lol Hopefully they can make it through all the way..

DestinyStarr** ..welcome and Howare you?

Thank you mrspw**Oh i want you to stay with us..please. You are one of my old buddy & friend here...I still remember mom2enb and Jackierae..( How are they during thier pregnancies? )..I love to hear evrything about your precious lil bean..And so excited for you..

How are you faradear?Hope everythins is WELL..

12 years ago

Mrspw, Yes, you are allowed to stick around.

Cleo, no I'm not doing the OPKs, just tempting and BDing every other day. In hopes that when i do O. I'll have swimmers in ready mode to catch that eggie.

Still haven't O'd Cd 25 and about a week late for me to O. Not sure what is going on with my cycles. But I have an appointment for the doc on Tuesday so i'm hoping she will have some answers for me about this cycle and a game plan about what is wrong with me.

User image

Hi bug and cleo!! Thanks for the warm welcome!!

@bug -- do you typically have irregular cycles? Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon for you honey!

@Cleo - I'm good, just taking things one day at a time. I've sworn off all tools and strategies for TTC except vitamins/supplements so I'm kind of just waiting to see what happens.

User Image

12 years ago

Destiny, No, I don't have irregular cycles. My cycles range form 29-32 and Normally, I O by Cd 20. So, I'm at a lost to why this is happening.

User image

G d Morning...

Bug**Hope you can figured it out on tuesday,
I have my next appt on monday..it's a nerve wracking experience for me...I write everything in my ttc journal..( i start my ttc diary..heehee).,
I know you can do it and you are more brave than me...Good Luck to US dear friend..

destiny**how long you've been ttc? (me 2yrs ttc#1), Mine too, i stop everything including vitamins except folic acid, For now, relying on my ob is all can do..I do hope your supplements work for you and get the much awaited BFP.. &

to all

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo