Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 91 Replies | Last Page

Oh @kebs4s3! That definitely sounds like it could be implantation bleeding! I had it with my first pregnancy (but had m/c at 11 weeks), and it sounded very similar.

@janeann44 - It's so hard to resist the POAS temptation, isn't it! And yes, blue dye tests are the worst! Last month I got TWO false positives, and then AF showed. Not worth the heartache! Yet, I bought some just this week cause they were so much cheaper! Def stick with the pink! I got my first BFP in June 2011 at 10dpo, so think I am going to try to hold out til Friday to test again. We'll see!

Good luck and baby dust to all the ladies here! So great to have some company during this LONG two week wait!

12 years ago

hi everyone!!!!!! I would add a wavy hand but I dont know how to do that. Lol. I am 7 DPO. hadnt had any symptoms that were "not in my head" till yesterday. I am pretty sure I had implantation bleeding yesterday unless it was a freak occurance. Anyhoo feel like poo today, sinuses are outta wack and nausea... and Destiny I still hate my husband. Lol. I am obsessed with testing too. I need you ladies to tell me to PUT THE STICK DOWN!!! I am sending all of you baby dust *insert cool graphic here*

@Kebs...Just read your post. You had hopefully Implantation bleeding @6 DPO...I had the same thing. It only happened one wipe it was TMI here, jelly brownish CM. then poof gone. I have regular 28 day cycles and have never spotted inbetween fingers crossed for us in that respect.

@jane I only every used red dyes and digitals. didnt know I was preggo the first time, found out at 6 weeks and used a First Response and got a + 4 days before.

UGH...husband is calling me gotta put my 2 year old to bed because my husband is completely incapable of doing so... =)~ (I really do LOVE my DH though, I swear)

12 years ago

Thanks @sara and @newb! I'l; most likely not make it to when I miss AF to test. In fact, if history repeats itself, I will start testing shortly... like a moron, knowing I will most likely get negatives. Bring it on womb!

12 years ago

Good Morning, Ladies!!

9dpo today for me... no new, tangible, symptoms.

@Kebs and Sara :: Nice!!!! Sounds like textbook implantation to me!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

@Sara :: oh yeah...lol... I understand about the DH. FYI, you can use the cool lil graphics by clicking the link under "Emoticons" when you reply to the message they will all open up, and all you have to do is click on the one you want and it will stick in your text.

Personally, I'm going to hold out with the POAS but I am eager to see all of your results (those that are testing early)

and to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

Uuuugh, I did it again! Took a test this am at 8dpo and definitely got a clear as day BFN!

I really don't know why I do this to myself!

@Destiny, I am so impressed with your ability to wait to POAS! I need to be more like you!

On the upside, some symptoms seem to be coming back up...bbs tender (but this is about the time I would start feeling this as a pms symptom), a little bit of nausea, woke up in the night with a pretty strong bout of heartburn, and, the metallic taste in my mouth is stronger than ever.

I keep hoping, but I am already starting to feel like I'm out this month.

How's everyone else doing?

12 years ago

So, not sure what's going on with my body but, last night I woke up at 3am with HORRIBLE stomach cramps, I think I got some sort of bug. They felt like diarrhea cramps, but nothing ever happened. This morning, still had some of those weird stomach cramps, major back ache and I've been nauseous on and off this AM. Feel fine now?!?!

12 years ago

thanks Destiny!!! You think I wouldve figured that out by now lol. I am also impressed by your ability not to test. My husband would be so happy if I could do that. lol.

@kebs, I had weird cramps too last night they kept me up, almost made my hubby go get me some juice becaues i thought I was gonna blow. LOL. it passed though. My sinus issues went away but took a nap with the baby from 9-1130 am. . I just had a wave of dizziness and some hot flashes today (could just be overdressed) . Otherwise I am peeing a lot and just have weird twinges etc.

now I am obsessed with the emoticons. bleh, hate waiting. what day is anyone else gonna cave in????
to all

12 years ago

Still gassy, having back aches and stomach cramps but I'm not as tired today. But I'm already mentally planning for the next cycle so I will be better prepared this time around.

12 years ago

I'm almost positive after is coming early. Pretty heavy cramping all day and more spotting. I just feel out and like I do every month before the witch shows. Damn.

12 years ago

The reason why i said i would wait is because I never got BFPs before the day of my missed period in the past. No envy needed though because...

I caved.

Damn peer pressure!! I knew better, but i did it anyways...what a waste of a good stick. LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo