Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 91 Replies | Last Page

@newbeginnings: thank you!! We have been ttc for 2.5 years now! i cant believe its been that long. I am 25 and so is my hubby- I do not have periods so obviously do not ovulate. I can have a period if i take prometrium and then take clomid to make me ovulate- This month did not go as planned! the day before i had a ultrasound apt to see how many follicles and how thick my uterus lining was i ovulated!! 3 days early i was so mad b.c we were suppose to do an IUI! But just staying positive- Id love to find out if we are pregnant next week but it may be to early to test. Ive always tested early then started my period so i dont want that disappointment again.

If we do not get pregnant this month we are giving it one last shot in decemember. If not preg in decemeber then we are taking a break and saving for IVF.

User Image

12 years ago

Okay...Started A december thread in Cycle buddies section called: The Nice List...TTC in December. Even though isnt here I feel her a coming Although I am secretly with @kebs and @newbe I am kinda looking forward to nice big glass of wine on Thanksgiving. Also my hubby got us a room for the night 11/23 in Atlantic City @ the Borgatta, comedy show, and dinner too...I wouldnt want the free drinks to go to waste. So even though I feel the witch coming I am going to enjoy my 30th in style How is everyone else feeling?

Anyone successful this month???

12 years ago

Happy Saturday Ladies!

@svaughn and emilydp -- Hey there!!

@sara -- thanks for starting up a new post!! That rocks! Do you plan to test again?

@newbeginnings -- how long did the spotting last?

I'm 12 dpo today, and still trying to hold out. Kind of feeling bloated and dull cramping that isn't quite crampy, like may show up, but still keeping positive. She isn't due until Monday. So we shall see!

By the way, those glasses of wine sound SOOOO good to me. LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies - Sooooo, I am cautiously optimistic today. The spotting seems to have stopped altogether. Not a sign of it at all today.

That said, I had something similar last cycle, spotted for a day, day of nothing, and then AF right on time. The reason for my cautious optimism is that AF is officially not due until Tuesday. I keep telling myself to wait and see what Tuesday brings, but I am pretty sure I am going to POAS tomorrow. Yes, I am a total addict!

@sarashnitzel1 - Thanks for starting the December thread! Looking forward to be able to obsess with you gals again next cycle! And, fingers crossed for you this cycle... when do you plan on testing? And, as for your 30th birthday... that sounds like an amazing way to celebrate! Are you an east coaster? I live in the new england area. I've never been to Atlantic City but I've heard great things! Also, just wanted to mention that when I turned 30, I'll admit that I cried a bit, but then partied my a** off, and then ended up having the most AMAZING year... bought a house, got an amazing new job, and purchased my dog who I am so in love with! So good things to come in your 30th year of life!!!

@emilydp - Wow, 2.5 years! Hopefully this is your month!!! Fingers crossed extra tight for you!! Definitely keep us posted on how things are going!

@DestinyStarr - Things are sounding very positive for you! I take if you'll wait to see what happens on Monday before testing? Gosh these days are dragging on! Can't wait to hear how it turns out! Lots of luck and baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Nah... I think I might test on Monday morning. I'm getting anxious

SOMEBODY on this thread better come up with a soon or else I'm calling management!! LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Newbeginnings- thank you!! 2.5 yrs is such a long time I cant believe its been that long. I'm 6dpo and had dull cramping this AM if didn't last long. Other than that no symptoms.

User Image

12 years ago

hi svaughn and Emily!!!!!! Welcome!!!!

@newb, yes I am an East coaster, live 1 and a half hours west of Philadelphia. What part of New England are you from? Hubby and I were gonna travel up one weekend, heard its beautiful up there but have never been. Atlantic City is fun, could never spend more than one night there though...I would be broke. lol. i hope my 30s bring me lots of luck too I guess I will test the waters after midnight at AC. hopefully I win big!!!!

@ Destiny I am not going to be testing again this cycle. I don't want to waste anymore of my tests. not feeling it. I am getting hungry and bitchy, so should be here on Queue Tuesday morning. Are you going to test tomorrow?

I am 12 DPO today.

12 years ago

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Decided to POAS again this morning, and got a definite faint positive!!!! I am soooooo excited! (Image #9059)!

I guess it wasn't AF after all. It was implantation bleeding!

This morning I ran out to get juice for breakfast this morning, and I bought another 3-pack of FRERs. Mid morning, while my boyfriend and I were just relaxing, watching tv, my addiction got the best of me, and I snuck into the bathroom to POAS. (I say "snuck" because I take so many tests that my bf thinks I am crazy as it is! I didn't want him to know I was testing yet again! Ha!) Within a few seconds of taking the test, the control line starting coming up as usual, but no second line, and my immediate reaction was, "oh, great, another negative" but in just a few more seconds after that, a second faint line started to appear. I thought I was seeing things at first, but sure enough, the second line really started filling in!

Oh my goodness, I am on cloud 9 right now!!!! I am just basking in the happiness right now, as I am sure the anxiety will set in before too long. Having had a miscarriage is really going to mess with my mind, and I am sure I am going to be over-analyzing everything until we hit the second trimester. So the next stage of obsessing begins...

Thank you ladies! I don't think I could have made it through these last two weeks without you! I am so glad I found this support system here!

Lots of wishes for a couple of other BFPs coming out of this group in the next few days! And if not, then extra, extra scoops of baby dust to everyone next month. I will be keeping up with the "Nice List" thread next month for sure, to see how everything goes!! xoxo

12 years ago

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY NewBeginnings!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Wishing you and a !!!

User Image

12 years ago

@sara -- Yup, I plan to test in the morning... *biting nails*

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo