Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 91 of 91 Replies

So I am so happy to see it is not just me going through this. I am 6dpo today and for the last week I have been having many different symptoms. Gas, stomach twirls, stomach cramps, lower back aches, headaches, morning sickness(which has subsided), and hurtburn. Some days I get maybe two of those symptoms or I get all in one day.
Today I have been having lower backaches, heartburn and a little stomach twirling. I havent been getting good sleep due to my lower backaches which only started two days ago. I took a test today and of course it came back negative(my mom wanted me to take it.) I am going to the Docs on Monday for a urine or blood test. This 2ww is driving me crazy!!!

I wish the best to all

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo