Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 91 Replies | Last Page

well about 10 min after i posted my reply showed! UGH!!!!! What a weird period..its two days early and without any symptoms.... i always a get a horrible headache a day before i get my period.

well i guess i figure out what next month holds for me....good luck to you ladies...i'll continue to follow!

User Image

12 years ago

@destiny , @lisluc and @ curl sorry to hear about the BFNs. dont let it ruin your holiday! praying December is your month.

8dpo today and feel great....not sure if that is good or bad? only symptom i have is being gassy, cant sleep (that could be from the clomid). i had a little dull pressure cramping yesterday but it didnt last long at all. i just dont know what to think b/c usually after i ovulate i have horrible cramps, bloated sore boobs, moody all that jazz . Last month i felt nothing and got a little period. but per my dr thats b.c my lining in my uterus was so thin it didnt have much to shed so that make sense i suppose. My hubby and i are going to test Thursday, thanksgiving day it will be 11 dpo so still pretty early. if neg we are waiting to see if AF shows or stays away. she should be here next monday praying she stays away!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

not getting down..just prepare for another month emilydp!

I hope this is your month!!

to you!!!

User Image

12 years ago

thank you!

User Image

12 years ago

@emilydp -- thanks honey!! I won't let a thang ruin Thanksgiving...I'm ready to eat NOW! LOL

I'm officially out -- AF came a'knocking here in the wee hours of the morning. Off to the Nice List thread for me!!

Looking forward to hearing your results!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies... sorry to hear about the arrival of AF for you gals! Praying that next month is your month.

As for me, I just posted a new topic, but hope you don't mind if I repeat my question here... I am going crazy and already in fear of losing this pregnancy too.

Here's the deal, to recap...

I had implantation spotting on 9 dpo & 10 dpo, on 11 dpo, I got a positive pregnancy test. Took another test on 13 dpo (last night), and got a very strong positive.

Today, at 14 dpo, when AF would have been due, I have noticed some light spotting, brownish in color. There is very little there, but I can't help being worried.

Has anyone had this before? Could this be a chemical? Uuuugh, I am so nervous now!

I have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be seeing my doctor then.

12 years ago

@NewBeginnings:: If its brownish, it doesn't sound like there is anything to be worried about. Some women spot early on. I know, this is easier said than done... but, try not to stress!! **BABYGLUE** to you!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks @Destiny... from what I've read online, it sounds like you're right and the brownish color is likely not something to be too concerned about, though it's still hard not to worry.

If this sticks, it's going to be a long 9 months for me! It's been 2 days and I'm already freaking out!

I so appreciate your response. I'll let you know what happens... and fingers crossed for you for December!!

12 years ago

@ newb...I wouldn't worry unless it turns brighter. I had brown spotting 7/14 days, respectivly, with both of my sons. It was around 7 and 14 weeks. with my youngest it wasn't heavy persay, but it was there with every wipe for 2 weeks. I was SOOOO freaked out, esp. since I was in Disney World the first time. My Dr. gave me the reassuring speech I needed to hear...so I would call him if I were you, it'll make you feel better. HTH

Sorry to hear that all about . I am waiting for her to rear her ugly head. I really can't stand when she drags out her arrival. GEESH!

12 years ago

Thanks @sarah, it's reassuring to hear from others who've experience spotting, and went on to have healthy pregnancies. I am a bit calmer now, but until I see my doc tomorrow, I don't think I'll be completely worry-free.

And, no witch for you yet?? Keeping my fingers crossed that she stays away!!! When do you think you'll test?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo