Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 91 Replies | Last Page

@newbs...not going to test again unless she's like 3 days late. But she won't be shell be here I know it :) thx for crossing your fingers though.

12 years ago

@new: I wouldn't stress unless it was red. You can.always call your dr for reassurance :)

9 dpo felt good all day. Had cramps but.it was just a gas bubble.I instantly thought af was on her way. Started feeling queasy tonight which is strange. Praying its a good thing. Going to test at 11 dpo (thanksgiving)

User Image

12 years ago

I'm officially LATE! Well, I was...and it was only by 2 hours, and, in actuality if I had just waken up to pee in the 11 o'clock hour I would have been on time. .

I'll have a drink for everyone tonight

12 years ago

I'm drinking with you, Sara!!

Going to pick up a few bottles of wine as SOON as I leave work ... I figure I better get it in now cuz hopefully I won't be drinking for Christmas or New Years!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

is Newbs the only preggo this month?

12 years ago

Took a dollar tree test yesterday morning and got the faintest of faint lines. I threw it away and retesting this afternoon and tomorrow morning

User Image

12 years ago

for you EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!
a faint line is a LINE!!!

KEEP US POSTED!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you Destiny! I just dont want to get my hopes up and then find out it was a negative. I will post again when i retest :] If no positive pg test by monday and as long as no period or any pre af cramps calling the dr for a blood test! I'm probably one of the very few who cant get a positive on a pg test! haha

User Image

12 years ago

@emily -- any news?

User Image

12 years ago

waiting for the news Emily!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo