Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 91 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATS!!!!!! SO excited for you =) YEAH!!

12 years ago

NewBeg, CONGRATS!!!!! So pumped for you!!!

Surprisingly, I too have NO idea what's going on with my body. What appeared to me was my period on last Weds. went away on Thursday and no sign since, except some very light spotting. I tested last night, BFN. AF is due on this coming Weds., guess I am still in the game. Although I'm 99% sure that I am not. WEIRD.

12 years ago

Thanks so much ladies!! I have a feeling some more BFPs are going to be coming out of this thread pretty soon!!

@sara - I was so excited before I forgot to respond to your questions. I am from Vermont, it's beautiful here, especially in the summer and fall! I would definitely recommend a visit to this area! And, if you are a skier or snowboarder, we have some AMAZING mountains! (Although, hopefully no skiing for you this winter!!!)

@kebs - It definitely sounds like you're not quite out yet! Fingers crossed!!! I absolutely, without a double believed I was getting AF a few days ago. The symptoms were so identical, and I don't remember experiencing that with my first pregnancy. It's so tricky that so many pregnancy symptoms are so close to pms symptoms. Hoping to hear good news in a couple days!!!

@Destiny - Can't wait to hear an update in the morning!!!

@curl - Any updates on your end?

12 years ago

@new- congratulation s!!!! That is so exciting. I'm 7dpo and want so bad to be pregnant this month. So happy for you

Anyone else test???

User Image

12 years ago

I did.... Around 3:30 this morning. My bladder was like a big ball..sheesh!! Anyways...I'm out.

Guess I'll be having that big glass of wine on Thanksgiving too.

User Image

12 years ago

Congrats New Beginnings... I am so excited for you!!

I tested on Saturday at 10 dpo and i got a . I still don't have any real symptoms.. no cramping not exhausted.. so hmmmm i wonder what the heck is going on. i'm hoping i ovulated late. I'm 12 dpo today. If my cycle is the normal 26 day cycle, should be here by wednesday.

I'm not going to test again unless don's show up.

Good Luck ladies.

New Beginnings...sending

User Image

12 years ago

Congrats newbeginnings! So I tested yesterday and I got a BFN and of course right after I tested AF comes. But that just proved that I missed my O date, what an expensive mistake. DH and I are using a SD because he just recently found out he is sterile. So here's to another month of spending more money, but this time I'm going back to my doctor to let him perform the IUI. I go in for day 2 of my sonogram today, so I'm excited. Also, I have always said I would love to conceive right before my 28th bday which is next month on the 28th so I hope and pray this is the month.

12 years ago

I am DPO6 today... kind of worried as my symptoms have subsided to how they were probably on dpo2, but I hear many of you say it can be the calm before the new symptoms. Maybe today will be implantation day... it is still morning afterall ;)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

@destiny and @ curl sorry to hear about the BFNs
Witch is due tomorrow for me I can tell she will be right on time
Good luck to everyone else!

@newb you will h e to keep us posted over at
The nice list :)

12 years ago

I'm going to hold out until I see red. Optimistic, but being realistic too.

Seriously though, I'm thinking that I miscalculated my days. The day that I determined I ovulated (CD15) based on my CP and CM, I got a negative OPK. It was the last one I had and I wasn't buying any more at that point lol. So based on my chartings it could've happened a day or two after I thought.

I am starting to feel crampy like the is coming... but, we shall see. If nothing happens by Thursday I'll test again.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo