Hello ,
I got by 1 week ago.
So far my symptoms are:
Sore boobs (really sore) and HUGE
Cramps and pressure in lower abs
soreness in groin area
Eating alot
On and off cramping in legs.

Due for first visit with OB/gyn August 18th.

Anyone else.??

61 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 61 Replies | Last Page

That doesn't sound fun Ladyshipe

I am not too bad, nauseous and have had a headache all and still exhausted, leaving in a few mins for my blood test.

9 years ago

Hi Sophie,
No it's not...Just had dinner and the taste is back.....
Hope your levels are high!...

Hmmm..... I don't know which is worse, this taste or having nausea.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Lady, Yuck for the bitter taste, hope it subsides soon... good luck at your appointment Sophie!

So... Holy EWCM.. I am having tons, and I mean tons of this.. apparently it's normal, but it freaked me out. I keep thinking that I am bleeding but every time I go check it's just a big glob of EWCM. Anyone else having this problem?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Not for me, I am mostly having creamy cm...and it comes in an abundance only when I use the bathroom....other than that nothing on underwear. I've had 'bubbles' tho....(TMI)

Just feels like something is bubbling down there...but then when I check, there is nothing on undies.

Oh I get the bubbles too!! I know this is VERY weird, but I can swear that I am feeling flutters.. I know it is way to early, but it happens quite frequently! It is probably my uterus having a seizure or something, lol. IDK..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey Ladies! I am excited to join this thread! I got my two days ago! Based on my lmp I am 4w1d!!! My hubby and I are so so excited! I feel like I have had all the symptoms already, sore and I mean SORE bbs, nausea, back ache, fatigue, really thirsty, really bloated and headaches.. all of this already! Hopefully they will settle down as I get further along. I have made my first appointment and see the doc on Septermber 12th.

9 years ago

Welcome and Congratulations MommaStrand!!!!!!

9 years ago

Ok, so keep in mind that I have no idea if I am preggers or not. Waiting for test results ...but...One of my bbs has grown and my nipple has gotten larger..they are noticeably 2 different sizes now, lol

9 years ago

Mommystrand & Welcome!!!

Sophie, FX for you that you get your BFP!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Mommystrand,
Congrats and welcome......

for you Sophie!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo