Hello ,
I got by 1 week ago.
So far my symptoms are:
Sore boobs (really sore) and HUGE
Cramps and pressure in lower abs
soreness in groin area
Eating alot
On and off cramping in legs.

Due for first visit with OB/gyn August 18th.

Anyone else.??

61 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 61 Replies | Last Page

Chick, I hope you have a great time and get the relaxation that you need/want.

Today, I just feel all BLAH.. Didn't sleep very good and I feel very queezy. I am glad today is Friday and that I don't work weekends. Also glad that my daughter is staying with my MIL tonight so I can hopefully get some rest. I can't seem to get comfortable though in any position. It is way too early to be complaining about being comfortable!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ditto
I've been uncomfortable for the past couple of nights....then cramps kick in around midnight. In my mind, I'm like, 'I don't have a big belly yet, and I am feeling like this, what's gonna happen when I do have a belly?!'

9 years ago • Post starter

Right?! We have a long way ahead of us! I am just hoping I don't have the itching I had with my daughter, it was miserable.. I would literally scratch until I bled!! My bbs have been itching a little bit already and have GROWN!! I was a C before I got pregnant with my daughter and got up to a DD during and then went back down to a D where I stayed.. I am not looking forward to seeing how big they get this time since I am already needing a DD..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sound a bit like me.
I was a c with my first. Went up to a DD, then dropped to a D. With second, went up to a DDD then down to a DD. Gained a bit o weight and went back up to a DDD. Now I am a G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

holy TATA's girl!! A G??? Your poor back... I know that has to be miserable!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm hoping to join you guys... BFP today... Checking out the site listed to see what it says...

User Image

9 years ago

Checking in from the beach and of course I'm the only one awake. I was MISEABLE yesterday. We shopped for hours and I didn't eat or drink in fear of being sick and causing problems with having to pull over to pee. Well that was a terrible decision and I know better. I felt like crap... Down right horrible. Cranky, snappy and everyone told me I liked terrible. Oh great thanks!! This mini vaca is for my nieces bachelorette get away and since she is like me, no drinking, not into clubs or strippers we decided a family trip would be better. Well more people showed than there was room. Which I'm glad a lot of us could come. So I have tried to sleep on a pull out sofa. I slept ok. Today I will make sure I get plenty of water and snack through out the day and will not complain once but ladies I really want to go home!!! This time last month I had a cp@ 5 weeks. I am paranoid every time I go to the bathroom. I know some people get offended by prayer but I believe in it and whoever else out there does as well will you please say a prayer for bean to stay put in mommies tummy and be healthy. Thank you in advance.

9 years ago

Of course you can join mri!!! More than welcome! :)

Chick, I will definitely say a prayer for you & little bean, dear. Try your best not to get yourself too worried about and try to enjoy it.

Lady! I had some CHEESY EGGS for breakfast and all I can say is YUM and I am going to need to invest in a hen for the next 8 months, lol!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bump: we own a chicken farm!!

9 years ago

Im finally home! Long trips and early pregnancy do not mix well. 5 weeks today and the symptoms have kicked into overdrive. No complaints here, I'll take sore boobies and nausea. Will repeat blood work this week to see how much my levels have increased. How are you all feeling? Bump: are you doing ok

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo