Hello ,
I got by 1 week ago.
So far my symptoms are:
Sore boobs (really sore) and HUGE
Cramps and pressure in lower abs
soreness in groin area
Eating alot
On and off cramping in legs.

Due for first visit with OB/gyn August 18th.

Anyone else.??

61 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 61 Replies | Last Page

It is so crazy how our tastes change so much during pregnancy! Although, a hamburger doesn't sound good at all to me :p . I am really wanting some eggs and cheese now and some spaghetti o's!! I bought myself a HUGE pickle earlier, saving it for an in-between snack.. LOL. I am limting myself 1 dr pepper a day!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am on a seltzer water thing......guzzling it down like it's plain water.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls.
I found this site...and by this calculator, it is saying that I am about 5wks 2 days.
It gives you the ability to put how long your typical cycle is, and not just by the date of your last period.

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/pregnancy-calculator/

Thanks, Lady! I will look into that. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

It said I was 4 weeks 0 days!

36 Weeks to go!!! (Forever) LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I know right!

Ugh.....I went to eat Mexican food, had one taco and I feel like I over ate and bloated. Boy this has been a rough day. No energy at all! Nausea hasn't been bad at all today. DH has been playing golf last two days, I feel like I have barely seen him and I will be going out of town for the weekend. Guess I'm feeling like I'll miss him more than he will miss me. I'm sure he will golf all weekend. Pity party for one tonight I did babysit my grand girl this evening. I'm thinking here I am, 40 yr old granny and I'm a month pregnant, wow. We played with the puppies and went and looked at the cows, she was even trying to say cow. Ladies I can't wait for bean to get here.

9 years ago

@ Chickray....

Don't worry, before you know it, lil bean will be crying your ears off.
Had cheesy eggs (as my daughter calls it) last night bumpin, and while I was eating it I was thinking, is bumpin eating hers too??

LOL

Had a more peaceful night of sleep even though peeing has become my official alarm clock at 4 am. I've become addicted to watching orangautan island on natural geo channel. It's the only thing on at that time beside informercials and skinny people excercising. So about to start getting ready for the beach. Sure feel guilty about leaving my baby daddy but he has to stay on the farm and work. Mommy needs to relax. Have a great hopefully nausea free weekend my new friends. Xoxoxo

9 years ago

Hope you enjoy yourself!...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo