Hello ,
I got by 1 week ago.
So far my symptoms are:
Sore boobs (really sore) and HUGE
Cramps and pressure in lower abs
soreness in groin area
Eating alot
On and off cramping in legs.

Due for first visit with OB/gyn August 18th.

Anyone else.??

61 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 61 Replies | Last Page

I wouldn't worry about that Bumpin.

When I took one on Monday, it wasn't as bright as the control line...but was definitely brighter than earlier days.

Maybe ur urine is not as concentrated.

I took another one late this morning and the test line showed up before the control..and was waaaay brighter...

9 years ago • Post starter

Good!! I am going to drive myself crazy until I get to see the doc, LOL. It is getting darker as it dries, so it makes me feel a little better!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Don't worry!!!! Our Easter babies are going to be here before you know it.

9 years ago

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

This morning-
No new symptoms....only sore boobies.
Had my scrambled eggs with cheese!!!!

Hi All,

New to this thread and newly positive HPT at 12dpo (night time) now on 14 dpo and still showing strong... (unable to attach but also used CB digital and it says the words and 2-3wks so all good...Symptoms:

Sore and full BBs
Aching abdomen - occasional stabbing/pinching pains - all good signs im told....no PMS cramps although due AF tomorrow...Testing Tue was purely by fluke as thought ah what the H** give it a go and was amazed, couldnt sleep all night lol. My other symptoms range from waking up middle of night to wee, frequent bowel movements (sorry for tmi) but like 2 x per day!. Not testing CM or CP but last check Mon showed low, hard and closed with sticky CM. Trying to get appt with midwife to get bloodtest as can then start feeling excited, everytime do a new HPT keep thinking this will be a BFN but tried four brands today and all positive (FRER, CB +, CB digital, Tesco - digital and normal) Its also good to see same brands showing same results as rules out faulty ones....Just hoping for a sticky bean now! Downside of finding out soo early lol...hoping AF doesnt show but have no idea whether it will turn up....

9 years ago

Oh and have wanted to say I got my for the last three months - love emoticons!

9 years ago

LAAADDYYY!! Yay for scrambled eggs and cheese!! I will have to have some tonight. :) I have been on a pickle and Dr. Pepper kick. I need to be kicked for the Dr. Pepper thing...

Kitten, Welcome and congrats!! I'm sure your little bean is just fine!! :) I love the emoticons as well, it really helps to express the way you're feeling!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome Kitten and

Bumpin,
I am also on this hamburger thing...always want a hamburger, with cheese, and red onions..hmmmmmmmmm

(mind you, this is from a woman that stayed away from beef!)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo