Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

271 - 280 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, pinkster - hope everything works out for you & DH - good luck!

Well, can't buy the stick separately, but I'm gonna' try using the tests alone. I might be able to figure something out!

Well, right now I'm just like, Oh, WHATEVER!! about the whole thing!

Best of luck to all!

8 years ago

Afternoon ladies just to update I did 2 tests this morn and lines didnt appear this time :(, temp gone down too and just got in from work and arrived , spoke to docs this morn and he will give me 1 more dose, (had 1 already) of clomid, I mentioned pregesterone and femara but he said this is all out of his knowledge range and he can't help me anymore, he has sent a letter to a fertility clinic to send me prices etc, oh well lets hope this course of clomid works dh sperm test Mon
to all and have a nice weekend

8 years ago

Sorry about that, pinkster. Hope everything works out for you.

As for me, this is CD18 and still no sign of o. I'm thinking there's no chance for me anymore. But, who knows ? I've decided to call it quits.

If it was meant for me to become preggo, then it'll happen. If not, oh well. I've got a good life with a good family. I need to concentrate on taking care of myself, so I can continue to take care of my son & DH.

I'm thankful for what I have and am going to stop chasing rainbows. No more temping, or testing, or any of that anymore.

This month was my last time trying. I admire all of you who are going through so much and who have been trying for so long. I can't do it anymore - way too stressful, even though it's only been 5 months.

All the best, ladies!

8 years ago

Hello everyone how are you all doing AK, Szonja, Chekai any signs of OV, Im cd7 at mo and finished the clomid, will try to get some in this weekend and early next week, hope alls well -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hello dear friends,

Sorry for disappearing...but nothing much happened lately...I was on contraception pills which I am to finish this week. Then I will get lot of hormone-injections and stuff alike ...and then - hopefully - we arrive to the aim: IVF happens. Now it is within foreseeable future, so I am getting nervous... :-) but still very positive. I try to follow your advice not to WANT it too much, I it kind of works!

Keep fingers crossed for all of you and sending to us all some

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi, everyone! The craziest thing happened - showed up at CD19!!! I wasn't sure what was going on at first - here I was waiting for ov then BAM! Here she comes!

Am now on CD6 - AF is just abt over. If I don't o this cycle, then I'm calling it quits. Yeah, I know I've said it before, but I have other things going on - possible surgery coming up...

I can't get over the disappointed look on DH's face when I told him I still hadn't o. I feel like I let him down somehow.

Best of luck to all!

8 years ago

Aww bless you chekai, not our fault ever we do everything we can, Im cd 7 so hopefully we can get a together this cycle, who knows miracles happen
Szonja, all sounds like a great master plan to getting your bean at last to all

8 years ago

Thanks, pinkster. I know it's not our fault. Hoping for that miracle to happen for all of us!

Best of luck, everyone!

8 years ago

Hi all, I am now CD 11 and feeling a lot of ovary pain already... I got my FSH results back and they were in the normal range so now I just wait until 28th for the ultrasound. I have completely stopped temping and charting. I guess it's time to just sit back and whatever happens happens. We have had some great weather the last couple of weeks so I am trying to focus on that and working in my yard. I get 2 weeks off of dental appointments so that has been nice :-) I made it thru the root canals now its just a few cavities. I will be so glad when that's all over :-) good luck everyone! Chekai I am sorry to hear AF arrived already :-p I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little miracle baby! Szonja I am so excited for you! All fingers and toes crossed that this is your month! Pinkster123 I hope your getting busy this weekend I'm trying to as well but this wonderful weather is keeping the DH busy outside and tired at night. Hope we all get our BFP soon

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

I wanted to stop by and say hi and that I miss you girls and your amazing support! I am 18 weeks pregnant now and think about you all the time. I hope to see BFP for all of you very soon! Keep being positive and supporting each other this is an amazing group! Baby dust to all of you!!! ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo