Community post

Discussion

TWW begins today, Anyone around the same time frame

View Full Post

1DPO

Figured I would start some chatter, hopefully speed up this horrible Two Week Wait.

Anyone in the same boat? Start of TWW? Or Middle?

59 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 59 of 59 Replies

Aaawww...I hope not. I keep having signs that AF is on her way for me too. Its frustrating, but I can't give up nor will I. I'll keep you all updated. Please keep us update Holmes.

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

9 years ago

Aww. Fingers crossed it's not the witch on her way!

9 years ago

Wicked witch appeared this morning!
Fiddlesticks!!

Oh well! Here to the fun of trying again.

Might have to wait a couple cycles though...

Both my kids have birthdays in march, and mine and my husbands are both in may. Lol. Although having another march baby might not be horrible, only expensive!

Good luck ladies, I'll keep posting.

Baby dust!

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh boo. Sorry to hear the witch arrived! I hear ya on birthdays. My two sons are both in october (two weeks apart). My sister in laws is april 14th. My daughters is april 29th. My hubbys is may 5th, mine is may 10th, mother in law is may 11th! 5 birthdays in a months time >. <

Good luck to you!

9 years ago

So sorry to hear that. May happen while you're focused on some other stuff. GL girlie and keep us updated!!

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

9 years ago

Well ladies,

Any BFP?

Not yet. My period is playing hide and seek. I can't stand when it like this. Plan to test soon tho.

9 years ago

im 13dpo today here are some of my symptoms baby dust to all of you 6months ttc baby number 2

8dpo - creamy sticky cm bfn sore boobs stomach ache hungry cramps tired
9dpo - egg whites cm gas tender boobs no appetite cramps anxious very horny
10dpo -egg whites cm very horny had sex anxious constipated cramps stomache ache
11dpo - very painful cramps life af nothing down below headache sore boobs acne bloating backache constipation
very emotional and weepy
12dpo - watery cm cramps on and off gas boobs so so sore constipation backaches and horny but very emotional
and hormonal hungry all day stuffy nose
13dpo - watery cm cramps on and off 1130am had one drink water and cant stop weeing sore breasts a bit dizzy hungry sore nipples
stuffy nose sneezing very emotional and weepy

good luck to you all

9 years ago

Good luck Beckyandtom10!!!

Well I'm in my "fertile Days" right day. So making the most of baby dances.
Ovulation should occur in a couple days, then I'm back in this TWW!!!

Maybe this will be 3rd baby born in march! I think my husband might cry thu, lol!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo