Community post

Discussion

TWW begins today, Anyone around the same time frame

View Full Post

1DPO

Figured I would start some chatter, hopefully speed up this horrible Two Week Wait.

Anyone in the same boat? Start of TWW? Or Middle?

59 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Well, I didn't realize that making them private for posting also meant they weren't stored on my pageâ?¦ guess it makes sense tho.

My images from today are:

Also, I was able to get a beta ordered- so off i go to the lab!! Still crossing my fingers for this all to work out.

9 years ago

Hello Ladies, I am 5 DPO and I am not feeling much but some tenderness in my breast. Which I usually have before my period. Period is due 16th-17th of june. I just had surgery on the 16th of may. Both tubes were blocked, and I have old endo and new endo removed. I was told it was very likely to get prego the first few months. I am super happy to have found this thread. I wish you all the Best in this two week wait that sucks so bad!! LOL God Bless and prayers for all you wonderful ladies!!

9 years ago

4 dpo and having "symptoms" a lot more watery cm, HUN-GRAY and pinching around my right ovary. Period due on 15 or 16th. Testing on the 13th!

9 years ago

I am on my first 2WW. This is horrible lol, I have to keep myself busy.
I havent really felt anything, I feel I over analize every little twinge right now in my body. My period is not due until June 18 or 19. (I have a 32-35 day cycle).
I think I will stain my deck this weekend to keep myself occupied.
The only thing I had was this morning a huge glob of white lotion like CM followed by some clear with white streaks cm. There was alot.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I had some AF like cramps today. Called the hubby and told him I thought I wasn't preggo because it felt like my period was about to start. UGH! I hate this. I'm so ready to be pregnant!!

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

9 years ago

Welcome new ladies!!!

@supermom2, big congrats!!!

I caved yesterday, I took an dollar store test, BFN. Still early thu!

Still have tender breast, CM is not as noticeable now. Fingers are still crossed!!

How is everyone eles doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to all the new ladies :)

Holmes- thank you! I used walmart brand with fmu today and its sooo faint I can barely see it :/ used another frer (posted in my images) and they're clear as day!

9 years ago

Ladies- I need some serious help!!

I'm am 13 DPO and 14 DPIUI. On day 12 I got a faint bfp on FRER and called my repro with this news. They ordered a beta and progesterone level. Later my beta came back at only 3.6. I'm so saddened by this news. She told me to stop my meds and stop testing.

What I need help with is understanding why I have profound symptoms, a temp still above cover line and rising yet again today and yet ANOTHER FRER with a slightly darker line today??? Please go look at my image and PLEASE offer any advice you may have... I don't know what to do from here.
AF is due today, so maybe she will show- usually I drop temp the morning she's coming and today it went up... Aaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Here's my image from today- http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=278711

Also- my bbt chart is on my page, feel free to check it out too.

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!

9 years ago

I definitely see that line! If it were me, I'd test again and demand another blood test to confirm they're not going up. Good luck!

9 years ago

Well ladies I might be out this cycle :(

Pretty sure AF might be in her way...earlier than I expected though. Although I have been ranging cycle lengths.

Brown Spotting started when I last used the washroom, more as well when I did a cervix sweep.

I should be around 10dpo right now

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo