Community post

Question

Cramps...5dpo...AF possible in two days?

I need some insight ladies....

I have been tracking cycles since November, and generally they are 24/25 days long. Never tracked ovulation.
Then in April I expected to get AF on the 3rd. And nothing. A ton of BFN laters, AF came on the 8th.

So I began using OPKS the last day of my period, and out two positives on the 23/24th (cycle days 16/17) with I’m assuming Ovulation on the 25th,(we BD on the 24th) as I get a negivtive OPK on the 26th (cycle day 19)

Well last night and today (4/5 dpo) I have been getting AF like cramping. I was not expecting AF so soon as my cycle was 30 days last month, and My cycle tracker (I have three of them) predicts AF on May 8th.
However if we look at previous cycles not tracking OV, and a 25 days cycle it would actually be due this Wednesday...

So I don’t know if my cycles are changing to be longer, or if my LP is just really short (it would be 7 days if AF comes Wednesday).
So I really can’t say what these cramps are...early implantion? Af on her way?

Any insight...
I have no other symptoms.

Before AF I normally get light cramping, backache, and TMI loose stools. So far it’s just cramping. Ugh I hate not knowing.

I don’t temp either because I am often up 2-3 times a night with my son whom has Autism. So temp tracking probably won’t be reliable

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Perhaps it is implantation! It seems far too early for your period! You'll be able to test soon! x

6 years ago

I had cramping from 6dpo to 11dpo got my bfp on 11dpo fx for you xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo