Community post

Discussion

TWW begins today, Anyone around the same time frame

1DPO

Figured I would start some chatter, hopefully speed up this horrible Two Week Wait.

Anyone in the same boat? Start of TWW? Or Middle?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Based on signs and OPKs, my ovulation date should be yesterday, the 27th :) 1 day in and I just wish the next week would fly by so I could start POAS!

9 years ago

Right!!!!

This TWW is gonna be brutal, I will probably evaluate every symptom until I go crazy!!! This is the first cycle I've monitor CM and everything eles!

How many months have you been TTC?

9 years ago • Post starter

Very brutal. I do this every time I've been in the tww. Every little thing is something to speculate over. Lol! First month, but I've gotten pregnant the first month with all three of my others, we'll see if we're 4 for 4 ;) I've been feeling crampy ever since ovulation. You? (This has always been a big indicator with my last pregnancies, varying at all different points of the tww though).

9 years ago

This will be the third for me :)
The other two were done within 2 months, very easy for both them. I'm hoping this will be the case this time as well.
My first two are only 2 years apart. If I get PG soon there will be a 6 year difference between pregnancies!

I had pretty yucky cramps yesturday, and on and off, less intense today!!!

Ohh, good luck! Mine are 4.5yrs, 3yrs, and almost 8 months. My oldest two are one day shy of being exactly 18 months apart! Won't be trying too hard since we're not in a rush, but knowing how easily I've gotten pregnant with the other three, it's fun to speculate all the symptoms. Lol.
Today I'm still crampy, and extremely gassy!

9 years ago

Hi there. I am 6 DPO and on the dreaded TWW rideâ?¦ HATE every moment that goes by that I don't know. Have just mild common symptoms like bloating/gas and mild dull cramps. Best of luck to both of you! Hopefully this TWW goes quickly!

9 years ago

Hey ladies! I'll join in. I'm around 1 or 2 DPO. I've been extremely crampy. Feels like my period is trying to come on but its not due until June 10th or 11th. Hoping this is the month for our BFP! Baby dust to you ladies!

Other symptoms...I really haven't had any except the cramping.

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

9 years ago

Welcome everyone!!!
Glad to see the thread getting bigger!

My first two were so diffirent with symptoms! I had no idea I was even pregnant the first time until a routine physical at my doctors! He said your pregnant after he was done! I could not believe it, so I went home and purchased a ton of POAS and sure enough he was right! We had just started trying!

With my second I knew I was very early on, my pain on my breasts terrible!!! I cried even showering.

I woke up this morning and they are starting to get tender and sensitive now (pretty common for me after O) now I'm hoping they really start to hurt, baby dust baby dust baby dust!!!

Actually baby dust to everyone!!!

hello all, im 1 dpo :)

9 years ago

I was in denial with my first. My cycle was a week late and figured I might as well test and it was VERY positive, lol.
I had a small hint of heartburn when I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. And hubby let me nap this afternoon. Slept for 5hrs! Really tired today. I'm not as gassy today as I have been, but still a little crampy in my lower belly :)
Does anyone know when they plan to start testing? I'm an addict and always start around 8 dpo. Lol! Just 4 more days :D

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo