Community post

Question

3 days late Neg test

So I’ve used this site for my past 2 pregnancies and I love it!
My youngest is turning 1 this month on the 29th!!!!
We were breastfeeding and mhm period returned in the summer. I started tracking in November just my periods and CM.
My cycles range from 24-26 days. We do not use protection, we avoid Days of predicted high ovulation, and pull out the rest of the time.
March comes and I get my period, and we went thur a period of stress when a family member went through major mental health issues. But nothing I would consider unbearable. However I forget to track CM and sex.
I expected my period April 2 and nothing. It’s now the 5th and still nothing.
Cramping on the 2 and 3 similar to AF. CM is dry. Today breast are slightly “different” feeling. Normal for me is cramping and heavy feeling down there right before period, and being all cranky. I’m not cranky and don’t have the heavy feeling. I bought three $ store tests all negeitive and a FRER this morning and negivitve as well.
Do I need to continue to test? Am I just late, and AF will come? We were not trying for a baby so soon, but I’ll be happy if it is such.
TIA :)

5 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hello. I can't help but in the same boat. My period was due the 2nd. All I had gotten was evaps on first signal and weird blue edges to a EPT. I'm now 3 days late. As hard as it is I'm gonna wait till Monday to test again

User image

6 years ago

ZehmBBs are you having any symptoms?
I wish there was a clearer way to detect things! I actually went out and got 4 more dollar store tests because I have zero patience, and cannot get this out of my head!

6 years ago • Post starter

With my 2 pregnancies I had cravings for pickles. This time around I had a sharp cramp around Monday which indicated implantation for me but it would've been late since I ovulated the 22nd. Only symptom was extreme backaches and little neausea....I'm at the store getting more dollar store tests cause I don't want to use my expensive frer test till I see more of a line. This was my weird blue dye test still wet!!

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Unfortunately for us woman stress affrect our cycle in most cases. The thing is it not only delay period but ovulation. So u can keep testing. Sorry but its just a waiting game.

6 years ago

ZehmBBs I can see the line!!!!
Have you retested?

Update on me...
I’m thinking I must have ovulated really late...I did start a new job during the week leading up to ovulation day...
I took another FRER this morning and it was negative. My breast feel weird...not painful but I’m aware of them...like a burny or tingling I’m not sure how to describe it. I get the odd cramp here and there. TMI: bowels are frequent, but soft and formed.
Slight nausea today...I almost fainted this morning making the kids lunches. Ended up laying on my kitchen floor eating a banana. I was super hot and sweaty and dizzy. It passed in a couple minutes though. But we ended up with a late start to the day. I hate not knowing more than anything

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo