Community post

Question

Is this my +OPK

Trying to track ovulation using OPK for first time. These were my darkest lines on cycle day 20, on cycle day 21 is was a lot lighter...but did I ovulate and just never get a dark enough line?

user submitted image

5 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I would keep testing, if you have enough try a test in the AM and then one in the PM for the next few days

Ingi :)

6 years ago

I can see CD 13 on 4/20 was getting darker but as far as I have seen the test line needs to be darker than the control line. I have been using an app called Femometer that I can take a photo of the Opk LH test and it will score what level it is at and whether it is negative, positive, high, low or at peak. It was able to tell me when my peak was. This month was my first time using OPK tests. My O was on 4/21 and my test line was much darker than the control line. I have also been using the bluetooth bbt that connects to the app. I have been happy with this app and it seems to work the best out of the few I have tried.

6 years ago

None of those look positive to me. I'd keep testing. Getting close

6 years ago

I agree. I don't think you've ovulated. I usually test at 10am and 10pm. Never use first mornings.

Tiffany

6 years ago

You guys were right!!!!
Thank you!!!!
pos OPK yesturday!

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo