Community post

Discussion

TWW begins today, Anyone around the same time frame

View Full Post

1DPO

Figured I would start some chatter, hopefully speed up this horrible Two Week Wait.

Anyone in the same boat? Start of TWW? Or Middle?

59 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Holmes- good luck with the testing! My 3yr old was just diagnosed in April. And next month it's been two years since my sons diagnosis. Hard to think of the time that's flown!

The CM sounds like a good sign :) I haven't had any CM at all the last 3 days :/ my boobs have felt tender off and on today and my cramps hurt a little more today.

9 years ago

I'm weak. Caved and tested with second morning urine (held for 3hrs). Looks negative to me but hubby says he might see something >.< woke up today and boobs are a bit more tender! sensitive nipples and they're feeling a bit heavier/fuller. Only 7dpo though.

9 years ago

Hi ladies- I'm 10DPO today and tested this am. If anyone wants to look at my age that would be great. I appreciate any and all feedback. It's very faint and I can only see it on invert but I'm hopeful. ;)
Thanks in advance!!
Baby dust to all!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=277713

9 years ago

I see something! Fingers crossed it's the start :)

9 years ago

Baby dust to you both! Hopefully this is it!!

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

9 years ago

Baby Dust!!

@tjwjtw21 I think I see a lil something on invert! Good luck!!! Much baby dust!

Ladies anyone having any promising symptons?

@supermom2 I saw ur POAS, hopefully a BFP soon!!!

I want to POAS sooooo bad, but I'm holding out. I think I will test Friday, I'll be 9/10 dpo by then.

9 years ago • Post starter

I've been sick to my stomach and the bad part is, my IBS started messing up the day before I ovulated. I've been in pain since then. I will test Sunday or Monday.

Other Symptoms:
Cramps
Nauseous
Tired
Thirsty
Hungry (usually I can wait for the hubby to eat dinner, but I've just been eating. LOL!)

What are your symptoms?

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

9 years ago

All evening I've had some more cramping, this time they feel more like AF cramps. Yesterday I started feeling a little bit more hungry than usual. My "symptoms" seem to be all over the place but the ones that have been consistent are backache, fatigue, cramping. I also get PMS so who knows!

9 years ago

A friend of mine talked me into doing another test! (Good thing these internet cheapies were only like 15 cents!). I did an invert pic and marked where we THINK there may be a line. The bottom test is an opk. I told her I'm only testing once a day until Friday and not giving into her peer pressure. Lol

http://tinypic.com/r/rhpqo8/8

9 years ago

@supermom2
I deff see something in that pic!!!! Fingers crossed the start of BFP!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo