Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies hope u don't mind if i join n with my symptoms I can't say what cm has been like cuz for sum reason I developed a yeast infection I never get these :( I have also have noticed backaches for Idk how many days now I'm 9dpo today I've also been sleeping like crazy lots of gas and my boobs r sore on the sides but i know these things r all AF related I used tussin this cycle I wanna c if it works I woke today with a sore throat I never get sick I also was awakened yesterday from my nap by this sharp pain n my right ovary and sum minor headaches today sum heartburn and every cycle since ttc I've been having this poas dream the test r positive I get happy then i wake up lol everytime I have the dream AF shows days later I had this same dream days ago so I lost faith and now i think the witch is on her way... Good luck to all of u my fingers r + for u

12 years ago

Hi ineedabfp
Yay for yeast infection! I've heard that is a good preggo sign, because your immune system isn't able to fight it off as easily when your pregnant. You have lots of awesome symptoms. I've had a little bit of a backache off an on too. That's really interesting about your dream. I think it was on the EPO experiment thread on this website that I read a post of a girl who had the same dream you describe and she said she woke up the day after having that dream and it actually came true!!! It was such a cool post. So maybe that means its going to happen for you too and soon! Good luck to you and Fingers Crossed that you get that Bfp!
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanxs for your support u sure do know how to make me feel hopeful again! my fingers r crossed dh is away on business it would b great news for him to come home to and also my birthday is next month id love to celebrate a bun and a birthday all n the same month :)

12 years ago

ineedabfp - Oh, that would be fun to tell your dh the good news when he came back. Do you have any ideas of how you want to tell him? Also, a baby would be a super awesome present for your birthday. I sure hope I have a baby bump for mine. Its still a ways a way. Fingers Crossed we both get little buns for our birthdays!!!
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca- thx for thw words of encouragement!!! Im sure u Nd the 100pther something positives i have r right, but im in denial. Fyi i feel the same way... Sounds super promissing!!!!
the housework or lack of continues... My mom came over and said " whatyttttt happened.... Wtf

It took 10 dpo to get faint bfp... Hang in there ladies i hope u all get bfp thia month.!!!! I feel just as nervouse Nd anxious about getting a darker or degital bfp..... for everyone!!!!

12 years ago

so lastnight i went to the toilet about 5 times lol im about 5 or 6 dpo, have a little bit of a headache, no cramps so far today just little pinches and sharp pains on the right hand side... still feeling tired DH came home and cleaned the house for me :) so that was a bonus.. good luck to u all hope we all get BFP this month

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Ineedabfp- your symptoms sound promising. I've read several success stories on here that ladies have mentioned thinking they have a yeast infection and then turn out to be preggo!!!

User Image

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test6315" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />
it's official now... I guess i believe it!!!!!
Thank u ladies soooo much for ur support!!! U all made me feel less crazy!! So just to re-cap i will share my sympotoms that obviously lead tp bfp, maybe it will help u guys feel beter about yours???

1-4 dpo noting really, maybe tired a little more then usual
5&6 dpo, horrible cramps..totaly implantation hurt so bad in the front like in my uterus preassure pulling just horible. Af type times 10
7 dpo tireeeed, emotional
8 dpo same and waves of neasua bfn
9 dpo same bfn feeling down depressed and like in out this month.
10 dpo same. More tired and hungry faint faint bfp
11 dpo same dizzy too. Very faint bfp, increased cm
12 dpo today same but more twinges and pulling, increassed cm Bfp on digital.!!!!

hope this helps u ladies stay positive. I truly wish every one here gets their BFP!! I want to hang around to check out ur bfp_!!

12 years ago

Hatethe2ww congrats again! So happy for you :). Thankyou for posting ur symptoms.

Good luck everyone with testing!!
Took another test bfn but think im 8dpo. Mild dull cramps n still feeling really ill with cold and now a cough.

<a href=

12 years ago

@ Laura really? That would be awesome! @ mad Chen I was gonna send him 1 of those cute lil flashing emails telling him but I'm affraid I may b out this month all my symptoms have stopped :( except this annoying yeast infection I treated the other day it seems as though it doesn't want to leave how long does it take these thing to go once u treat it? Seems as tho my yeast infection is gonna meet AF when she arrives if it sticks around any longer this sucks lol congrats hate the 2ww on your little sticky bean have a happen healthy 9months!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo