Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Laura- sonds super promissing!! that is exactly how I felt. as far as the test I went to the dollar store amd bought their brand. Theyvr cheep and reliable. At 10dpo i had a super faint bfp!! Then i confirmed with first response, and then a degital. Good luck!! Keep us posted!!!

12 years ago

ok this morning DF wanted me to test i told him it was to early but i done 1 any way and it came out BFN. thanks for the encouragement hate the 2ww... so far i feel 'normal' bbs are a little sensitive to touch, and a bit gassy.. GL to every1

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Hi Ladies
ttc #3 - testing at 7 dpo. . . . sounds like me! Yeah, it was probably too early, but thats okay. You could still be preggo especially with all your symptoms.

Emmyflower - I'm sooooooooo sorry af showed. Thats super crappy. Hey, I'll probably see you around this site next time around and you will be 8 days ahead of me! Good luck!

Laura - 9 dpo still very early. I agree with hate the 2ww that you could get some dollar tree stores for cheap and they are good test. Good luck

ineedabfp - you made me so happy today when you said I was positive and that I deserved a bfp. That was the sweetest little message and I thank you so much for it. I was feeling really depressed today, because I feel out and so I needed your sweet words. Thank you so much and I hope you are preggo soon, because you are going to make a great mommy. Good luck

hate the 2ww - Sorry you feel bloated and crappy, but hopefully that means your little bean is going to be sticking around for 9 months!!! My af is due in 8 days. ugh. I ovulated super early so the wait is longer this time around. Sticky Vibes :)

berrymommy - hang in there. It is still early for you.

As for me - Very moody the past few days. I have crying spells and then I'm happy. I'm all over the place. I feel out and then I think I'm preggo. Basically I'm insane!!! lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca... Sounds to me like ur r about to get a bfp..remember i was the same way and u told me to stay positive......
When r u testing agaim? Or r u witing to miss af? Sorry about ovulating early. Omg can it be any harder to get preg when u want?? It is sooo hard to be in the tww either way u have soooo many hormones raging.

Omg im not religious at all but I was watching tv monday middle of night couldnt sleep, flipping through channels came across pastor I was listening to him and he said over and over and over b thankful for what you are and what you have, it made this month a bit easier. Its true we only look at what we dobt have or want.. it will eventualy happen. Not tryibg to preach if my friends knew i said that they would freak.
Do u guys watch giulianna and bill?? I totaly love that show, she jad ther 3rd round of ivf last night on finale. I became super thankful hat it only took a few months to conceive on my own without the horible burden of aftificial hormones and soooo much money. and the first time she ended up having a miscarriage . I mean my mc was bad but it would uave been sooooo very much worse had i have gone through that!!! So all in all it took me a good 9 months but im thankful and in the long rin its not as bad. I will also say that for 9 days straight dh and i bd everyday mostly 2 rimes a day, i felt like i wasnt going to let another monthbgo by with a bfn... Stay positive ladies!

12 years ago

Hey ladies I just wanna thank you all for holding my hand throughout this roller coaster ride we call the 2ww my time is coming to an end I am on dpo 13 (biting nails) AF is due 2mrw I am so scared LOL I know I'm gonna get a bfn so I dont even dare to test my only symptoms these days is that my boobies feel inflated a bit they were hurting but once the pain stopped they began feeling inflated I've also been very sleepy but can't fall asleep yay for me lol although I don't feel like AF is on her way I usually have horrible cramping days b4 but I felt this way last month also I had another vivid dream last night about twins and and ultrasound but i wasn't the 1 prego n the dream all in all I think I'm out but I'm wishing the rest of u good luck

12 years ago

Hi Ladies
ineedabfp - Hope that af stays away! Good luck! I know how awful this wait is and I'm thinking of you and hoping you get a bfp soon.

hate the 2ww - you are right. I should stay positive. I'm def not out yet. I'm 12 dpo and I still have 6 days till af is due. My temp shot back up today so I really don't know what to think. I really thought I was out this cycle, but maybe I'm not just yet. I hate not knowing. Also I liked your comment about how 'could it be any harder to get pregnant when you want to' so true!!! I feel so confused. I got a bfn this morning with my temp spike so I don't know what to think.
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca... Sounds good!!!! and u say u dont know what to think, just dont think. U cant change it im totaly thinking u r sooo preg, and we will have to be pg budiies!!!

12 years ago

well this morning i found it hard to get out of bed i just wanted to go back to sleep.. DF said my bbs r getting bigger especially my areolas, slight back pains and still gassy hope all this turns out to be a BFP... i also had weird sensations in my belly yesterdy afternoon

Good luck to all trying
hate the 2ww congrats again and hope there is a little sticky bean in there

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

I'm glad I've found you all to tell all my symptoms to. My DH gets tired of hearing it all. I think if I ask him any more questions he'll scream!! Anyways I think I'm out this month too. I'm having AF like cramps, and I've gained a couple of pounds (my tell tell sign that the witch is on her way). I'm still fatigued, and craving all things chocolate. You know that feeling you get that tells you, "AF is on the way, be prepared." Well, that's the feeling I have now. Will she show? Probably. It's a double edged sword for me, on one side, boo, I didn't get my BFP. On the other side, I don't have to go to the OB to have my period induced, my periods are finally regulating after stopping BC, and I didn't waste money on the Clearblue Fertility Monitor I just bought. I will keep you all up to date of course. I hope and pray that more of you get BFP's this month!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies. Laura - I totally know what you mean about knowing af is on her way, I am due tomorrow and am now pretty sure she is coming spot on time. I tested yesterday (11/12 dpo) with first response and got a so pretty sure I am out. Good luck to the rest of you I really do hope everyone of you gets your soon and will keep my FC for you all! and

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo