Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 186 of 186 Replies

af just showed for me on to cycle# 7 hubby got me an ovacue monitor so I'm hoping for a better chance this next month. how are you?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Good luck cheer00girl

Sorry to hear ddavis

As for me have been tired all day boobies still painful to touch and occasional burning sensation and mild cramping in abdo and still no af

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

I'm back! After a very long cycle (44 days), AF finally showed, and now I'm equipped with a Clearblue Easy Fertiltiy Monitor for this cycle. For the past few days I've been getting high readings, and yesterday and today I've gotten Peak readings. So, I've marked by o day as yesterday, and now I'm 1 dpo. The wait begins again. I'm trying very hard not to think about it. What do you ladies do to take your mind off the 2ww?

User Image

12 years ago

Well on to the next cycle I go af showed lastnight

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Sorry af got you nice ladies. Its a defeating blow every time no matter how many cycles you have been trying.

Laura - Hey I remember you from the last go around. Glad that fertility monitor is working out for you. Good luck with the 2ww. I still have 5 or 6 days until I ovulate and so I'm just waiting.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Madchen12! I remember you too. I hope that we both get our BFP's this cycle. Today I am 6dpo, and no symptoms. Last night I experienced some cramping and a weird feeling, kinda of like a pulled muscle, or when you get a stitch in your side during exercise. It didn't last very long, probably like 15 minutes, but it was located close to my left ovary. I'm trying my best not to look too much into symptoms this month. :) But it is so hard to do! Please let me know what you ladies are experiencing!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo