Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 186 Replies | Last Page

THANK you so much Becca..i'm reading all the comment of every one..just wanted to know the the story of ttcng womens...for me to find answers of all my questions..

Congrats to Hatethe2ww..

For all those still waiting..very very and

12 years ago

thanks ladies will keep u posted.. took some panadol to try ease the pain n cramping hasn't worked yet.. so tempted to test but not goin to buy any til im at least 10 dpo bc i no they will be bfn.. i have never had pain with af and they not due yet so and to all you ladies

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Hey girls. Have come down wth a horrible cold. Really painful sinuses! Have woken in the night with sore bbs. Dont think i can symptom spot at the minute as feeling so rubbish anyway.
When is everyone testing? I think sat for me. That will be 9dpo.

<a href=

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Emmyflower - sorry your sick, but you could still be preggo even if you cant symptom spot for sure. Saturday sounds like a good day to test. I will be 9 dpo on Saturday as well!!!
I'm going to test tomorrow morning at 8 dpo and I probably will get a bfn, but i can't wait. I'll basically be testing from now till Bfp or af. Cant wait to hear what you get. Good luck

ttc #3 - Your cramping sounds like a really good sign that you are pregnant. It is soooooo hard to wait at this point. I'm am right there with you on the waiting. It is miserable. Good luck on the testing and keep us updated.

As for me - I had a temp spike this morning. It was up to 98.6 for bbt. That is the highest temp I have recorded for the entire cycle so far so I'm still very hopeful.
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

well the cramps stopped for about 10 minutes now starting up again, TMI i have alot of cm eew... have alto of housework to be done but cant find my energy anywhere would rather go for a sleep lol

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Updat- took 2 more test, same ones and they look the same as yesterday. Im nervouse i thought it woupd be much darkwr, guess ill wait to take the digital, if i see no i may freak out. So hopefully everythong is ok in there..
Ttc3- house work!!!! My dh came home last night and said "were we robbed?" My 19 mo son tore ip the house and i didnt clean it.. no eneregy and cramps

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! this looks like a good thread to join in on...looking for all your opinions...

crazy cycles ever since i stopped BCPs. my last seemed kinda normal...August 7th to September 2nd (so, 26 days). prior to that I was into the 30s because those BCPs screwed me up so bad. I'm not really sure how many days I should be expecting this cycle to be (if i have one!).

i dont chart or use OPKs. When i put my info into ovulation calendars based on 26 or 28 days, I come up with last Wednesday-Friday. Well, we just got married on September 4th so we have been like RABBITS.

So I'm thinking I'm 9dpo but I'm not really sure. If my last cycle was 26 days, is that a safe number to use for estimation purposes??

exhausted, burping a lot, upper backache (not lower) and eating WAY more than i usually do.

12 years ago

hatethe2ww- CONGRATULATIONS!! I voted positive!
I'm 6 DPO, and experiencing increased hunger, gas, and noticing a metallic taste in my mouth after I take a drink of water (bottled). Yesterday, I was so tired, I almost fell asleep at my desk. I went home, and took a nap. I am not a nap taker. Even when I'm sick, I don't lay on the couch and nap. (I'm weird, I know). So of course I began thinking, maybe I ovulated sooner than I thought (sometimes those things are hard to read), so I broke down and took a test this morning. BFN of course. My temps went up to 97.6 when I believe I ovulated, and have gone down to 96.8 over the past few days. This morning it has spiked to 97.8. I've been reading (too much) into luetal phase dip. Don't know if this could be it or not. Hopefully my temps stay up there. Praying that everyong gets BFP soon!!

User Image

12 years ago

Broke and took a test obviously bfn!! Too early. Will try on sunday now i think.

<a href=

12 years ago

Happy Friday Ladies!

Emmyflower - Sorry about the bfn. Don't get discouraged, its still super early! I tested this morning as well and got a bfn like you. At 8dpo I wasn't too surprised. Good Luck on Sunday! FX

Laura - Very promising symptoms. I hear you on the naps. I'm not a nap taker either and I took one yesterday. Your temp spike sounds very promising. Could have been an implantation dip and then a spike after!!! Keep us updated when you test!

Mudratdetector - Sounds like your having awesome preggo symptoms and your bd timing sounds like it was right on. I think your chances this month are very good. Keep us updated and FX for you!

hate the 2ww - Don't worry about the tests not getting darker. You are soooooo preggo! Besides I think the preggo hormone doubles every 2 or 3 days so just wait a little bit. I liked you housework comment! lol

ttc #3 - I'm with you and hate the 2ww on the housework front. My house is a disaster and I feel too tired to do it. Hey if you need to sleep than I say sleep. The housework can wait.

As for me, another bfn this morning and another temp rise. I'm 8dpo and my bbt today was 98.65, which is the highest temp I've had so far for this cycle. Its a good thing, but unfortunately still doesn't tell me I'm preggo. It does however keep me hopeful. My main symptoms, tired, hot, moody, and my mind is super foggy. I really don't know at this point, but I'd like to think I'm preggo. Just wish I could get a test to confirm it.

Good Luck Ladies!!! Enjoy the weekend!
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo