Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies
hate the 2ww - any new? Did you test? I love the dollar tree store tests so I'm glad you found them as well.

Laura, Ashley, Emmyflower, ineedabfp, news? symptoms? craziness???

I'm 5dpo today and I tested. Yeah, you heard me right. In an insane moment I caved and tested most likely before my implantation has even taken place!!! Can you guess what I got??? Bfn lol I have seriously lost it this time around. Evil 2ww please be over all ready and give me a baby!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca- lol i just realized that ur name was in the ticker of ur post.. sorry about that. I dont blame u for testing, we r all crazy obsessed and if that gives u an hour or two of sanity so be it. So i tested today and and got another bfn.... Wtf im so going to try try try to wait until friday.... Well maybe to use the first response, i will probably use the $ tests untill then

I woke up last night to horable pain in my boobs, and i was so hungry my tummy grumbling woke me and my husband up. So i figured today when i tested i would for sure get a faint line or something. Im so hubgry today and tirrrrred, bad headach and body is sore???

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - thanks for making me feel like I'm not alone on the crazy testing early front. It actually did make me feel better to get it out of my system. Also when you have dollar tree tests it doesn't seem like a big deal to waste them. hey all those symptoms sound awesome! I can see why you were expecting to see a positive this morning. maybe tomorrow it will be there!!! Just sore bbs on my end.
However, I'll keep you updated if I get any other promising symptoms. Oh my temp went up today so that was exciting!
Becca

Hey girls! All good symptoms!
I dont blame you at all for testing early. I have 1 digital test left from last month staring at me!

I have had pulling cramps n light headed again. Feeling down today thinking its just not gonna be this month.
Im gonna hold off til sunday will be 10dpo. Dont think digital will work early tbh.

<a href=

12 years ago

Becca- yayyy on the temp... And sore bb sounds promissing
And the $ test i feel like r the best invention bc i u dont feel guilty. Im in the process if tLking my self out of taking one tonight.... I have also lost it this cycle.......

12 years ago

Emmyflower - don't get down. Its still super early and you are having pulling cramp feelings. Very good symptom!!! I don't have any digital tests on hand, but I think I will go buy one if I do get a positive on a dollar tree test.

hate the 2ww - lol good luck talking yourself out of not testing tonight. You will probably have as much success as I did trying to stop myself from testing this morning. Glad I'm not the only insane ttc lady out there this cycle.

Good luck Ladies!!!!

yeah I probably will tonight. my best friend just hung up on me on the phone she said she did not appreciate my sarcasm and I swear I was not being sarcastic. then she text me you better take a pregnancy test because I think someone's pregnant . Lol didnt think i was bad, and of course i cried, and thats soo not like me

12 years ago

Everyone's symptoms sound promising today! I am still experiencing some mild cramping, not as bad as yesterday, fatigue, and headache. My cycles are irregular, so I'm hoping the isn't AF about to show. I hate that pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are the same. This is truly a frustrating process. I wish I could have an "accident" like most people have.

User Image

12 years ago

I know pee sticks can be expensive and addicting! Just thought that I'd mention that I purchased 50 Ovulation tests with 20 pregnancy tests off of Ebay for $12 with free shipping from an American seller. You can also find great deals on fertility monitors.

Sorry if I sounded down in my previous post, its just this whole process can be so frustrating. It seems like when you are not ttc you feel like one slip up and your going to be pregnant, but it all reality it is very hard to get pregnant. I never imagined it would be this frustrating. I told DH last night that I just wanted to say forget it and go back on the pill. It just gets tiring taking my temperature, peeing on sticks, recording my symptoms. Surely I'm not the only one who feels this way.

User Image

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - hows that testing going. Your best friend sounds a bit hormonal there herself. However if she made you weepy it's a good sign, right?!?

Laura - Thanks for the tip on the online purchase. That's an amazing deal!!! If I don't get lucky this month I'll look into that. What day are you on today and how far are you from expected af date? I TOTALLY agree that this is a frustrating process for those of us who actually have to put serious effort into getting pregnant. I spent years of my marriage being soooooooo careful not to get pregnant and the irony is that it actually is difficult for some of us to get pregnant. If I had known that I never would have worried so much. Its quite funny looking back on it now. Hey don't get down, while this is a roller coaster and a lot of bother it is going to be worth it in the end when you get your bfp. Hang in there!!!
Becca

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo