Community post

Journal

Pregnant Neighbor ugh

It hurts ladies! Cant even describe how sad and broken I feel right now. The girl who lives next door has announced she is pregnant with baby # 2. Been trying for 9 months and still nothing for me. Why???? Seriously, why do some people get pregnant so easily and I dont. Think maybe its just never going to happen for me. Insurance dosent cover fertility treatments so what am I going to do? Feel completely broken inside. Its bad enough that I cant get pregnant so why must I be tormented all this next sumer having to see my neighbor outside with her kid and her baby bump. How am I going to deal with this all summer? Basically summer has been ruined for me befor it even began. Seriously want to crawl in a hole and die. I dont know how im going to get out of bed tomorrow and function. Why must any of us women suffer like this. Im absolutely heartbroken!!!!!

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I felt the same way when my neighbor had her baby. But then I thought about it. my hubby and I were trying too hard so basically I just let it go and we had sex whenever were in the mood and with 1 month I found out I was pregnant. I praying you have the same success. Stay positive. :)

11 years ago

I was overreacting a bit. It was just hard to stomach at first. Of course its not her fault im not pregnant. Hope your right and it happens soon.

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo