Community post

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

View Full Post

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now it's 1dpo and I'm already impatient and want to know.. So is there anyone else that is in their TWW!? :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

466 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 466 Replies | Last Page

AF is due 6th July so we will see what happens, last month was the 1st I'd ever used OPKs and I get positives was over the moon, now this month sweet fð??² all!!!!! Sometimes I hate been a woman free lol xx

10 years ago

Well this morning I finally got my That's OPKs tho not the other lol, xx

10 years ago

Wooohooo im so happy for you! Xx

User Image

10 years ago

I swear my hubby doesn't want another baby....hes just doesnt seem to be bothered about anything including bding I told him that now and the next couple of days are baby making days and he just said oh right and straight turns me down for bding! I wish I could just do it by myself then perhaps he'd be happy.

Sorry for the rant xx

User Image

10 years ago

It's ok hun u can rant on as much as you want, god my husband is totallly the opposite I've gotta beat him off with a stick lol, he would BD 24/7, have you had your positive yet? Or when ate you suppose to? Xx

10 years ago

yay! for the positive OPK. get to baby making!!

I'm sorry Morgz, my husband acted the same way for the last couple of years, one minute he wanted one and the next he didn't. It really messed with my emotions and got to the point where I couldn't do it anymore and I told him how he made me feel when he kept jerking me around. Finally he came around and now his thing is that he doesn't want the baby to be born in the winter... Like seriously?! Guys can be morons sometimes, no joke. My hubby slept on the couch the last 2 nights because he pissed me off so bad lol.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Why wouldn't he want him/her born in the winter! I'd have loved my son being born in winter with all the snow suits and cosy clothes! And it's more excuses to cuddle your baby (not that you'll need them lol). If I was pregnant mine would be sleeping with the dogs but I need him for the next couple of says at least lol.

Therose I dont know when I'm supposed to ovulate but the lines are finally getting darker so im hoping it'll be in the next couple of days.

User Image

10 years ago

Well can't stop peein on me sticks live seeing two lines really dark now, xx

10 years ago

Case I have ovulated late if I was to become pregnant the baby would be due the same day as my oldest birthday!!!! Xx

10 years ago

I know what you'll be getring upto tonight then lol.
Mine went light again this afternoon so im going to try and persuade hubby into some bd'in now callum's sleeping I'm going to do my hair and make up and make him fall in love with me alll over again lol xx

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo