Community post

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

View Full Post

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now it's 1dpo and I'm already impatient and want to know.. So is there anyone else that is in their TWW!? :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

466 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 466 Replies | Last Page

@Therose

Thank you!! I'm so excited & hopeful. I will definitely keep you ladies updated, I go for my next appointment next tuesday, gotta do blood work because the lab was closed today.

But hows everything on your end? Is it almost ovulation day? lol

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Ye another week and start all over again lol, that bloody TWW , I'm not gonna test sooo early this time gonna try my dam hardest to wait till the day AF is due, but you know what these POAS addicts are like lol xx

10 years ago

Usmcwife im sooooo happy for you! That looks like a strong positive to me too. Stay in little baby bean your mummg and daddy and going to spoil you rotten! Xx

User Image

10 years ago

@Therose

Oh yes I do, because I want to pee on one right now, still! hahaha. I wish the next 9 weeks would fly by so I know I'm in the "safe zone", I think this is gonna be more dreadful then the TWW, or probably about the same lol.

@morgz

Aw, Thank you! & Yes we are! We already spoil our goddaughter like there's no tomorrow. Can't imagine what it's going to be like to have one of our own.

My next appointment is next Tuesday and my doctor did mention about putting me on medication, so hopefully that does happen, and hopefully it will work. But I honestly feel good, besides tired and my boobs hurt so bad.

Aww bless usmcwife, im glad youre feel good. The achey boobs are annoying aren't they especially whe you try and pick something up. Xx

User Image

10 years ago

yes! or when my husband gave me a hug this morning before he left for work, ouch, didn't that hurt haha

Hope they get more comfortable soon lol xx

User Image

10 years ago

yeah, me too lol

Hey hunnies!!!!! how is every one doing? xx

10 years ago

Good morning therose im good thanks just wish af would hurry up and go lol. How are you? Xx

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo