Community post

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

View Full Post

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now it's 1dpo and I'm already impatient and want to know.. So is there anyone else that is in their TWW!? :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

466 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 466 Replies | Last Page

Aww congratulations! Ours isn't until August. How many years?

User Image

10 years ago

its our 1st!!!!!

10 years ago

Awwww wow! Congratulations again! It'll be our 5th this year xx

User Image

10 years ago

would be my dream if we conceived on our wedding anniversary

10 years ago

I found out I was pregnant with our son on our anniversary. My husband bought me the test as my present and I peed on it for him as mine lol. I hope ypu do manage to have plenty of fun on and around your anniversary xx

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies!! How is everyone? :)
so far pregnancy is going great! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and it's going so slow haha.. I cannot wait to be out of the first trimester, then I'll be able to relax & enjoy the rest of it.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Im good thanks usmcwife! Im glad everything is going well with you. Youre neatly halfway through the 1st trimester so it won't be long now.

After getting worried about the fact that my opks only had 1 line for a couple of days the second line is back! Its still not positive but its getting darker! Xx

User Image

10 years ago

@Morgz

Mine would do that all the time.. It would be light one day dark a next then it would be completely gone later in the day.
There was one time I was so close to having a positive OPK, and it was like that night or the next day I should have gotten a positive, nope, it was like completely gone the following day. Every time that happens it irritates me so bad lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Im going to try and leave it a couple of days before testing again then I'll be closer to O day and I won't get as mad with the tests not being positive lol.

Are you getting any morning sickness usmcwife xx

User Image

10 years ago

Hiyabim glad you and the little 1 is doing great, you will soon be in the 2nd part of it hun, I'm not gonna start my OPKs till Wednesday hoping it will be closer then to ovulation day, just hope I'm as lucky with these OPKs as I was last month!!!!!! Xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo