Community post

Discussion

5W after MC...a possible faint BFP??? :-)

View Full Post

Hello laides,

Today is exactly 5 weeks since my Miscarriage that started on Feb. 7th. I took an EarlyPregnancyTest with 10miu...and a really faint pink line appeared within 5 minutes. I feel like I'm in a dream!!! I pray with all my heart that it is a true BFP (and not a wacky evap), and I pray even more that it sticks!!!

Here is the link (Warning: you might need to tilt your screen to see the line, hihihi):

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5829.jpg

Plllzzzz, give me your feedback!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

41 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 41 of 41 Replies

Hi Amy,

Aww, so sorry to hear about your BFNs, but maybe the brown discharge is implantation...do you usually spot before AF? If not, most probably it is implantation then...I'm hoping so hard you see a BFP within the next couple of days.
After what I think was implantation (when I saw my temperature dip) I tested Positive the following day...but it's not a rule, so by the end of this week you should know either way!
I hope the witch stays away!!!!

On my side I went to the dr today. She said it's too early for an US (I was expecting that, lol), but I'm going back in 2 weeks for an US and tomorrow morning she sent me to do my bloods. I pray that all is good!!! I'll keep you posted as well!

In the meantime, LOOOOTS of Baby Dust and hope for good news from you tomorrow!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo