Community post

Discussion

5W after MC...a possible faint BFP??? :-)

View Full Post

Hello laides,

Today is exactly 5 weeks since my Miscarriage that started on Feb. 7th. I took an EarlyPregnancyTest with 10miu...and a really faint pink line appeared within 5 minutes. I feel like I'm in a dream!!! I pray with all my heart that it is a true BFP (and not a wacky evap), and I pray even more that it sticks!!!

Here is the link (Warning: you might need to tilt your screen to see the line, hihihi):

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5829.jpg

Plllzzzz, give me your feedback!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

41 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Hi Neekie,

I am in Canada actually. I think we have about 11-12 hours, so we're completely on an opposite schedule... This morning I got a clear BFP this morning on FRER :

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5831.jpg

Yaaayyy!!!

Hi bannisterh, did you test this morning? I can't wait to hear news from you!!!

Hi AmyBBB, any symptoms this morning? How are you feeling? When are you starting to test???

xoxoxoox to all of you & lots of
&

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies,

Happy: Wahoo! That is def a BFP! I also went and bought some B6. It can't hurt, right.

Bannisterh: Saw your other thread. You're not out till you're out. When is AF due? FX for you.

Everyone else: Let's get those BFPs this month!

I am 5DPO today and won't start testing till 9DPO. Other than dreaming like crazy since O I have a bit more watery cm than normal, bbs sort of sore. I forgot to mention one thing I've gotten with each BFP is very very thirsty. I think if I start to get that by next week then I'll know something is up.

Amy

13 years ago

Hello AmyBBB,

Vitamin B6 can not hurt, therefore it's good to take it!!!
I'm looking forward to more news from you! I hope you become really thirsty!!! :-)

Loooooots of baby dust to you all ladies!!!

Happy/Bannisterh or anyone who had an early MC:

My question is when you ovulated this cycle was the days from O to supposed AF your normal luetal phase? Just curious because my AF last cycle when I had the chem pregnancy was 5 days late, then I O'd 4 days late. Wasn't sure if my LP will be short or normal.

Thanks,
Amy

13 years ago

Hey Amy I MC at 8.5 weeks. My luteal phase always varies a little. So far this is the most normal it's been! My cycles range from 28-30 days. My luteal phase last cycle was 19 days. IF I get the witch tomorrow or thursday, it will be pretty normal at 14-15 days. Prior to my MC, it averaged around 12 days

13 years ago

Hello AmyBBB:

I think it is normal for the cycle to be a little different after MC. In my case, ovulation came at the same time as usual (it is hard to be very precise, because I have quiet irregular cycles). But usually I get a BFP at around 12-13 DPO, and this time I got my BFP at 8DPO...therefore it does seem to be a little different... Is it the MC that changed it? I'm not sure...

Sorry not to be able to help any more than this...

Congrats, girl!!!! That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

sending you lots of !!!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Ohhhh happy I am so happy for you! You must be soooooo excited you can now join the early pregnancy freakout with me hahahaa!

Oh that is such great news!

13 years ago

Thank you for your replies ladies. I wasn't sure how this was going to work after having the MC. Sounds pretty hopeful that things will be relatively "normal"

Since this mornings post, I have been having mild/cramp like pains. I am not hungary and forcing myself to eat lunch now being it's 2pm. Usually, I want to eat carbs, sweets, anything leading up to AF. So, this is different.

Not sure where you all are time zone wise. I am in CA. Have a good afternoon or sleep well or hope you are dreaming something good.

Amy

13 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Tonight I told hubby...earlier I took a Clearblue Digital and it came out Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! I was extatic so I decided to tell my husband. My son brought him the test and he was amazed!!!

I have a good feeling about this one, I'm positive that it will stick...I praaaayyyyyyy that it will! :-)

@ MrsSchmidt: Thank you sweetie, you've been there for me in happy and sad moments, THANK YOU!!! How are you feeling? Is your belly showing yet??? :-)

@ Neekie: You bet I freak out for anything...any little twinge, any little gas, I even unbuttoned my jeans, so that my belly has all the conditions necessary to grow, LOL! I'm already super bloated...in the morning nothing, but at night I have a huge belly...I think it's because i'm a little constipated and gassy (sorry for all these details, TMI). So now all i have to do is freak out until I go to my first appointment which is only on April 26th...OMG...soooo far away!!!! I guess we will freak out together, lol!!!!

@ AmyBBB: I hope by the end of the week you'll join our group along with bannisterh!!!! BTW, you were saying that you lost your appetite...this was my first symptom this cycle!!! Can't wait to hear some good news from you!!!!

xoxoxoxo to all of you & TOOONSSSS of Baby & Sticky Dust to all of us!!!

xoxoxoxo

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo