Community post

Discussion

5W after MC...a possible faint BFP??? :-)

View Full Post

Hello laides,

Today is exactly 5 weeks since my Miscarriage that started on Feb. 7th. I took an EarlyPregnancyTest with 10miu...and a really faint pink line appeared within 5 minutes. I feel like I'm in a dream!!! I pray with all my heart that it is a true BFP (and not a wacky evap), and I pray even more that it sticks!!!

Here is the link (Warning: you might need to tilt your screen to see the line, hihihi):

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5829.jpg

Plllzzzz, give me your feedback!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

41 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Happy: What a joy filled evening you must have had! I am praying for a sticky bean. I think if I get a BFP I won't tell my husband till he asks. hehe. My poor 3yr old thinks I still have a baby in my tummy from my first MC in Dec. He kisses it and tells me he is kissing his sister. Does he know something I don't??! lol. He doesn't have any idea how long it takes for a baby to be born so we will just not say anything. Not sure if thats proper but kinda hard to explain now.

Bannisterh: How is it going? I am hoping you get that BFP.

Today's symptoms @6DPO: heavy feeling bbs, bloated a little, very mild/dull cramps. Nothing very exciting. But there usually isn't at this time in the tww.

My husband is off starting tomorrow for the next 6 days!! It will make the time fly!

Have a good one

13 years ago

i'm out ladies

13 years ago

Noooo! I am so sorry Bannisterh. Keep your chin up. =)

13 years ago

Nnooooo waaayyyy bannisterh!!!! I am in shock, I was so sure you were pregnant! I'm so sorry, stupid witch!!! Well I wish you TONS of baby dust for next cycle!!!! Lots of hugs & kisses!!!!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Amy, your symptoms sound promissing, keep us posted!! You're so lucky your DH will be off...mine works so much lately...

Keep us posted! :-)

Oh Happy that is so wonderful - I am keeping everything crossed for you.

Keep us up to date with your symptoms - I secretly hope you have some sickness but only because it is a good sign .

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello Lemons,

Waw, you're already at 16 weeks, it's so amazing how fast time passes!!!

Well, I have a little bit of nausea, but not that much anymore. I tested yesterday and today and my tests are getting darker (which is a good sign), but besides that, I can't say that I feel sick...maybe just a little...
What I am feeling though is TIRED!!! VEEEERY tired!!! I could nap 2-3 hours during the day and I could also go to bed at 8:30PM... Unfortunately I don't have that luxury, but I really feel extremely tired all the time!

I also have some cramps sometimes (hopefully nothing to be worried about), and I need to go to the bathroom quiet often... Oh yeah, and my bbs are killing me...not only they hurt, but they are very heavy and full all of a sudden...

So this is it for now. Thank God I have those internet cheepies because I can test at will. I think that I will continue to test once a day for the next week or so and next Wednesday I have appointment with my Gyno, and I'll ask her for some blood tests... I really hope everything will be good this time!

How are you feeling? You must be showing by now!!!! So exciting!!!! Let me know! :-)

xoxoxoxo

Happy Friday hope all is well wig everyone.

So I am 8dpo today. My bbs seem to be hurting more. They were hurting so much last nite and I noticed small tingling almost as if I was imagining them. Also, i noticed my armpits hurting. I had cramps all day. Not like ovulation cramps more like AF. I haf a small headache last night that is worse today. I kinda feel more thirsty but maybe its in my head.
So I decided to feed my POAS addiction using an opk last night. I hadn't peed in 4+ hours. I managed to squeeze enough out and what do u know a smiley face. Flashforward to today, negative.. either I had really really concentrated pee that picked up something miraculous at 7dpo or a fluke smiley on the opk. I even tried like a half hour or so later and nothing. I peed on them all day yesterday too and all - up until last nite. Even if for sake of saying I got another LH surge why would i not be able to catch it a half Hour later? Basically, it would have been a 4+hour surge since the last time I had peed I got a -opk. Weird.

Any thoughts? I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

13 years ago

Hello Amy,

Hmmm, it is weird! And you got a smiley face on top of it, so for sure it is a positive, I honestly don't know. When you first ovulated, 7-8 days ago, did you get a smiley too? I say you should BD, just in case...

YOu have areally good symptoms though, so I hope you get your BFP within the next days.
Let's see, it is still extremely early for a BFP, but maybe by Monday things are going to change...and you'll have good news for us. :)

Keep us posted, I'm really curious! Do you feel tired. This was my first symptom, I felt like I wasn't able to go through the afternoon without falling asleep...lol!

LOTS of baby dust and keep us posted!!

xoxoxo

It is strange, huh. No I am not tired but I have all the other symptoms as previously mentioned and with each passing hour my headache is worse. I feel it's going to make me puke soon. ugh.

I do remember with my son the headache came first for a few days, then came the tiredness with headache. So who knows. I'll keep everyone in the loop.

Here's hoping!

GL to everyone else who is still waiting for that BFP.

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo