Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I was looking for some information on cervix checking and I stubbled upon this. I thought it was interesting.

http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

11 years ago

mommawannabe.... try waiting a couple of days and retesting... I think I saw something when I invert the pic! Keep me posted... everything crossed for you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I'm CD 8 today and waiting to ovulate! This wait sucks!!! If this cycle is my month my EDD will be August 24, 2013!!!

Oh I sure hope this is our month!!! And everyone else's!!!!

11 years ago

@maggie423: Sorry to hear that the evil witch appeared. Fx'd that next month you get your bfp :)

@kzayn19: Hope you are feeling better and the pain has subsided. Hope you get your bfp in the next week or so when you test :)

Sorry to hear about the bfn's but remember, you're not out completely until af shows her ugly face!!

Afm, im now on 14dpo and feeling very, very, very mild ache like cramps in my lower abdomen. Checking my previous cycles, ive worked out that my lp is infact between 13 and 15 days long. Fx'd that af does show away this month completely!! Not had any watery pink discharge yet, or felt like ive got a uti coming which are normally signs that the witch is going to turn up.
My temp went up again today, not by much but still about a degree higher than my temps for af. Trying not to read too much into this but to the rest of you, does it look promising? Has anyone elses temps dropped and rose slightly and then got their bfp?
Thank you for any advice/ info etc you can give me. Still trying to get to grips on this bbt lark lol

Baby dust, sticky vibes and happy bd'ing ladies

11 years ago

Well I still haven't gotten my + opk yet and I only got EWCM once on one day that normally doesn't happen most of the time its pretty abundant. So I am thinking my cycle is going to be another 28-29 day cycle so I probably won't ovulate for another day or two. I haven't done an opk today to know but I will do one this afternoon.

How's everyone else doing?

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies cd6 i think waiting to ovulate... should o next weekend or next monday... not trying to stress about ttc... its cycle 21 for me.

Good luck to everyone and congrats on all the bfp's!!!

11 years ago

Af is one day late as of today. Cervix is still soft so I went out and got a first response test. I feel like I am having line eye. Would you look for me? Thanks ladies!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=73420

How is everyone else doing? Congrats to all the bfps out there. Happy and healthy 9 months!!!! Praying for us all

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Af has arrived

User Image

11 years ago

mommawannabe - It is hard to tell.. I thought I saw something but not sure! Hard to tell on a computer. I would test again in a day or two. Good luck!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Can't for sure tell but hoping you get your BFP, momma!
I just thought I wasn't having EWCM but today it came in abundance and my opk is almost + So I am thinking I will ovulate tomorrow. Hubby works all day tomorrow so I guess we will have to bang it out tonight and hope it works. Good luck ladies!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo