Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 755 Replies | Last Page

@Camasia: Thanks hun and fx for you as well that you get a bfp this cycle :)

Welcome to all the newcomers and good luck and baby dust :)

Afm, im on cd22, 6dpo and past few days i have had very vivid dreams where i've had to check if they happened or not once i woke up, heartburn in the middle of the night a few times and now and again when i burp/cough/hiccup i bring up a bit of sick but dont actually vomit. Never happened to me before. Also have had a few cramps and twinge type pulling sensations now and again.

Didnt temp from tuesday morning until this morning as i came down with an infection and had a fever so decided to wait until that went away. But took my temp this morning (all of yesterdays temp taking was back to normal) and it has rose from 97.23 on 1dpo to 97.77 today at 6dpo. taking that as a good sign that i def o'd this cycle........

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
CD 10 today for me....usually I am having EWCM and getting ready to O by now, but have been epically sick and stressed out the last couple of weeks so it's delaying everything.

I'm hoping it's a blessing in disguise...my hubby's back has been out of whack as well so BDing hasn't even started yet. With the upcoming short work week for Thanksgiving, I am hoping we can have better timing this cycle!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Can someone plz look at my chart plz on my profile and tell me what the geck it going on? Is there even a chance for me with temps like this???? Shouldn't they be higher at this point???!?!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

If we get our this month our EDD will be August 7, 2013! We only just started trying, but are very excited! Good Luck and for everyone!

What's meant to be will always find a way...User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well today and enjoying their weekend. I think I'm out this cycle. We didn't BD much as I was having some vaginal issues. The doctor says it bacterial vaginosis. She prescribed antibiotics but told me to wait until AF just in case I get a BFP this cycle.

Has anyone heard from Grantsmama of Christasky? We miss you lovely ladies.

11 years ago

Well I am pretty sure I am out, I had bright red blood earlier so I assume that is af.

had a good cry...

found out my cousin who is 20 is pregnant, had a cry,

I am so emotional right now, but ready for next cycle, because this cycle was 26 instead of 28 I have no idea when I ovulate now. Not sure if I want to track it with opks or just go with the flow. I am just down right no, maybe just start fresh in the new year?

<a href=

11 years ago

Oh Lynn, so sorry hun... big hugs! Don't give up, keep trying... your time is coming! I'm always around too if you need to talk!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

thank you Cristi!!!!

<a href=

11 years ago

@Lynn . I know how you feel. I gave up on this cycle before it even started. I've been going with the flow too but considering opk and bbt for next cycle.

11 years ago

Lynn i can totally relate as my brothers girlfriend just turned 21 and is 2 months pregnant :/ they cant afford a baby nor do they need one right now in their lives but guess who gets prego.... not me :(

Fx for your cycles getting back to normal.

Afm bleeding picking up safe to say af will be here in the morning :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo