Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 755 Replies | Last Page

I'm pretty sure AF is on the way for me. Had cramps this weekend which I hoped were implantation cramping, but I think its just AF...CM is getting more abundant, another sign of AF. At this point, I would literally be shocked to see a BFP.

11 years ago

I'm so sorry PBC! Praying for you!!!

Can someone take a look at my chart and tell me what they think about the dip? Also looking at my past 2 charts I am afraid that my luteal phase my be only 11 days. is this too short??

My Ovulation Chart

User Image

11 years ago

bjohnson I have everything crossed for you... praying you get your bfp.

kzayn i'm sorry lady. Don't count yourself out just yet.. when is af due?

pbc praying for ya! I hope you still get your bfp.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hey mammawannabe i am 8dpo and my due date is Aug.12th2013 if i conceive this cycle so im here with you......yayyyyyyyyyy i hope we get our BFP this time around

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Congrats Sha-rk
Christi - you are in my prayers and I believe that all will be well with your little bean

Lynn - I haven't used the SMEP but I'm sure it works for someone. Last cycle DH and I everyday from CD9 to CD20 but it didn't work.

AFM - I'm nearing the end of my cycle. I'm not expecting a BFP this cycle as we didn't as much. Also, I was taking antibiotics for a yeast infection so I'm not too disappointed not to be pregnant.

I ordered OPK's from amazon for my next cycle and I started bbt this morning. AF is due on Thursday.

to everyone else. Looking forward to seeing BFP's.

11 years ago

@kcordell i think you should wait till your temp tomorrow then test the day after if af doesnt come. I dont think your luteal phase is too short... when is af due?

@grantsmom wow i never thought about the opk's not actually determining if u o.... maybe dh and i are not banging it out long enough... thank you for pointing that out. Hoping to bang it out long enough this time :) we will have 3 more times ttc before my endometriosis surgery...praying i get a bfp and dont have to get the laparoscopy....

9dpo bd'ed last night and will continue every other day throughout this cycle... started spotting after bd'ing and had to put in a small tampon today :( does anybody know what to take to help fertile cm??? Besides any lubracants...

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Well the ole witch of the west showed up last night around 2 in the morning. So I am out. The nausea isn't as bad this morning so it seems it might have really been a stomach virus. I guess I will hang around here for a while. Hope everyone has better luck than me this cycle

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Well here I am finally from the July forum. I'm CD 9 today, and i am on my 3rd cycle of anitbiotics for UTi in the last 2 months! it's crazy.. we are bding a lot obviousy and the more we do, the more uti's i'm getting which isn't good. Now i'm on CIPRO which is super strong and making me feel very out of it. I think I might have to wait until CD 11 to starting BDing because i need the meds to kick in into the infectin before we get after it again.. so annoying though.

I keep thinking we're doing everything right but at the same time, I just want to let iit go and let things take it's course, but it's hard not to think about it.

Well cheers to everyone and praying for lots of BFP's this month!

11 years ago

Nsingh have you considered seeing a uroligist? Also has your doctor done a urine coulture? I say that because i had one from june until a few weeks ago and the problem wad they kept giving me antibiotics that my uti infection wad resistant too such as cipro and alot of other ones they gave me... it was a rare infection so i had to take something i never heard of for a month to get rid of it. Just a thought i know what your going through my dr wants me to stay on antibiotics indefinetly because im so suseptable to uti's. Good luck'

11 years ago

hey girls, I have been just stalking yall on here everyday without saying much! i have been really busy! My husband is home now from working out of town and we were able to bd all thu ovulation! I am 3dpo and patientley waiting till 10dpo before I test, this will be my first month not to drive myself crazy testing everyday after o! I know it was pretty pointless but I just wanted to watch the progression! Oh well, we are having fun making this baby, so I have told myself the longer we try, the more fun we will have! lol ...trying to be positive!! My prayers are with all you ladies, I cant wait to hear about yalls bfp's in Jesus name!! And to all you ladies who af has aleady got, remember to make it fun!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo