Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 755 of 755 Replies

Thanks millermrs!

User Image

11 years ago

Wow! Congrats Momma and MzThang!

So many BFPs in December! Woo hoo!

Sorry about your Nan Nova. :(

I'm about going crazy waiting for my first appointment on January 17th. I'm at 5 weeks along today. They say 8 - 10 weeks for appointment #1 if you don't have risk factors. So I've been cruising the net, eating right, taking vitamins, etc... I track my nutrition at babyfit.sparkpeople.com and opened a site at countdownmypregnancy. I even have a book already. We're getting very excited.

Happy New Year to everyone!

11 years ago

Oh wow! Congrats Mommawannabe!!!!

Thanks Nova- So sorry AF came. My scan went great. We saw our little bean wriggle and it's heart beat was 167bpm. Can't wait for my next scan now :-) so exciting! I'm sending you lots of luck for your next cycle. xxx

User Image

11 years ago

and to all those that go bfp!!! So many bfn this month but don't give up ladies in due time okay don't stop!! I have a great feeling for those so keep staying positive!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! THROWING

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Back from vacation with my family; doctor wanted me to come in today to get some more blood drawn. I'm assuming it is to check to see if my levels have come up as I was just barely pregnant when they did the last test. To be honest all I really heard during that conversation was the fact that it came back positive. If she told me why they were retesting, I have no recollection.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo