Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Happy Sunday Ladies! I've been following this forum for a while but this is my first time posting!
to all the BFP's! That's always nice to hear!
AFM, today I am 8 DPO. Not experiencing as many symptoms as the past few days...I don't feel as tired, and suddenly my bbs don't hurt anymore. Yesterday, at 7DPO, I had a pain in the right side of my uterus like someone was snapping me with a rubber band. It only lasted maybe 10 seconds. Implantation cramps? Not sure...AF is due next Sat. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

11 years ago

Still no AF today Fingers x she stays that way. My abdomen is sore and been having back aches on and off so we shall see. I think I am going to go get some more cheapies and test tomorrow morning and see what happens.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Congrats from me as well on all the BFP's!

AFM: I'm on CD4 now. I got my 2 Beta levels back and they were decreasing and lost the little bean to a chemical/v v v early miscarriage.
On to the next month pretty much!
We're happy either way because we know we've got plenty of time being young. It was devistating for a little while but I kind of expected the numbers to go down because my tests weren't getting darker and my backache/hot flashes/veins on chest all started to go away all of a sudden. Cool thing is now that I know how low my levels were, I know what level my tests pick up consistently and if I get pregnant again soon I know when I should be able to see those two lines! My tests were picking up VERY FAINTLY as low of Beta of 3 - 5 and a pretty decent line on reading time at 7. So I know if it happens again I will be able to see it very early and look out for more chemical pregnancies. Least we know that we can concieve - it is just about getting the right chromosomes now probably. We got told it probably self aborted for natural reasons and is very very very common if there is something not quite right :)
But yeah. I am excited to know how early I can detect my levels and what they roughly are by colour/day etc.
AF arrived last friday (which would be thursday for most of you) and is still going medium. I'm more wanting to just have some love with DH because it was a pretty sad moment finding out I was gonna miscarry. I was told 1 -3 weeks even with such low levels it can take some people only hours and others way longer before period starts properly. But mine came the day after the news. I got hard back into my Karate training the night of the news since I knew I didn't have to be so careful and I think the stomach conditioning helped truck it all along. At least I don't have to wait too long to try agian! :)

THanks for all the support and advice through the bfp ladies :)

11 years ago

thank you so much cristy. i read here about what happened im so sorry. losing a baby is the most horrible and nerveracking feeling in the world for a woman. my grief never went away after losing my little one and its been few years. the good man up there has special plans for all of us.

im 8dpo now. the only unusual thing happening is a very annoying enhanced sense of smell . i cant let my dog near me cause i think he stinks and everyone else tells me im nuts lol. i guess ill be testing on the 13th but right now the testing every month became a routine

User Image

11 years ago

stefp, lots of baby dust and sticky vibes being sent your way. GL!

SMP getting excited for you! FX!

yummy mummy, big hugs! So glad to see you are going to pick up and keep trying!

Thanks Missy, sorry for your loss as well. It is something we never forget! As far as your sense of smell... when I was prego, my son would come home from wrestling practice (he is 13) and I wouldn't let him walk into the room with me... he had to take a shower! LOL! He smelled sweaty and yucky! :) GL, FX for you.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well i woke up this morning took a test and once i wiped (tmi alert) there was small bright red blood clots in the toilet so i took a shower and checked cervix and had more small clots come out... im 10 dpo today so its the earliest this has ever happened??? Wondering if nothing can implant and that would explain why i have not gotten pregnancy in 22 cycles now :*(

11 years ago

i temp this morning it was a little lower at 98.2 tested and got a bfn. so look like af should be coming today or tomorrow.:( it is what it is guess jusso tired of seeing one line and not two. thinking in Jan im going to make an apt for my gyn and see what he has to suggest to get this going.

gl to all the rest of you ladies i hope u get ur bfp. i know im not out until she shows but im pretty sure she will.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

@ Cristi- I mc'd at 6w5d and had no pain or cramps what-so-ever, I think I was actually in denial, only until the Dr. said there was no sac, I balled and it hit me hard. I cried on and off for a week, and I can still cry when I think about it.

You will always think about it, how far along you would be and how big your belly would be at certain points, but just knowing God had something different in mind, makes me smile, keep your head up girl!!!

As for Oing, I O'd 18 days later right on schedule, but this cycle, 2nd one after mc, I o'd on CD14, so I am not too sure what next cycle will bring, but we are officially going to be trying again.

Take as much time as you need, hubby and I tried right away but when it didnt happen, I was just fed up so December we didnt try, just enjoyed each others company and the relaxation!!

You will know when you are ready again!! I wish you all the best!!

<a href=

11 years ago

So its official im cd1 today...ttc for 22 failed cycles... praying this one works majic!!! If we conceive we will be due sept. 16th.

11 years ago

jess - ugh damn AF! Who in the heck ever thought it would take this long ttc? Number 17 or 18 or a billion for me, I think its actually 17 but who knows anymore!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo