Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 755 Replies | Last Page

@anashika..I use to just use the app on my phone to determinem
my most fertile days and hope for the best. But after doing that for the first 6 cycles I just couldnt keep that, so I started using opks and bbt. It's helped me better pinpoint my fertile days and by watching to see what my temps are doing closer to the end of a cycle I can tell if there is even a chance. that I will actually be pregnant that cycle. Idk if that helps, but o thinks its important based on what your situation is.

Afm- I finally got to a point that the Af seems to be over. This time seemed loneger than usual. So now I get to wait for the positive opk but until then we just going to have fun. I guess, lol.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, Ladies! I got hit last night, so I'm jumping over to this board. I'm sorry you guys are here, but I'm glad to have the company!

Check out my life as a housewife!<a href=

11 years ago

We have been trying for six months but no luck so I am hoping this is the month. On cycle day 7 and right now the site says baby would be due Aug. 4. Probably will change once O happens but that is anywhere between cycle day 13-18. It would be wonderful if we did conceive this month because hubby and I have been dating for five years on the eighth of August. That is also both sets of parents wedding anniversary. Good luck ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

@Missyk81 Sorry to hear that af got you last cycle. Baby dust to you for this month

@bjohnson2005 Welcome to the August mum forum. Would be a great month for you if you do get that bfp this cycle. Baby dust to you also this month

Afm, im now on cd8 and have started to temp this cycle as well as continue to use my opks (well i will once i hit about cd12 lol) This my 8th month of ttc so trying to keep my hopes up that i will get my bfp soon....

Baby dust to everyone xx

11 years ago

CD1 for me today...hoping to be an August Mom! DH and I have been trying for 22 months so far. We tried the old fashioned method with no results for awhile, then we tried 5 cycles of clomid, then last month we were going to do an IUI but follicles shrank so the cycle was cancelled :-(

This cycle I am starting gonadotropins for the first time. Has anyone here tried them? I have a baseline ultrasound on Monday but I'm worried about having to go in on CD3 since CD2 falls on a Sunday. I'm not sure what day I'm supposed to start the injections and am worried about starting them too late.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies I come all the other threads. Currently on CD 4 and second day of clomid. So excited about starting it this cycle. Hopefully it will be my only cycle on it... Current meds consist of the clomid, metformin and prenatals. Sure hope that concoction of fertility meds works. Lol my EDD would be Aug. 7th so we will see. I have been trying for 2 years so just very hopeful every month to see that BFP..

How are u ladies doing! Anybody with the same DD as I?

<a href=

11 years ago

Hello,

I am CD12, still negative OPK's, but bding everyother-everyother 2 days using preseed too.

Wondering if I will get my +opk on CD 17 or 18 like my "Normal" cycles or has my m/c thrown my hormones for a loop.
Only time will tell. I am excited though, hoping to get a BFP soon, hopefully by the end of the year at least.

<a href=

11 years ago

Welcome all new joiners!!!!!!!!!

Cd9 for me today. My temp is still pretty high right now. Usually it drops down to 97.5 by now but it is still at 98.2ish. Idk what is going?!? I had pretty cramp free cycle this last time so I wonder.......

@Lynn it is very possible for you to ovulate at the same time you usually do or even later than normal. You are going to have to really watch it probably your entire cycle just to see exactly when. Fx for you lady.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@momma- thanks, according to my app, this is the week I am apparently going to O, it says friday, my CM is already changing, so who knows, I should be getting my shipment of more OPK's so I will better track with two instead of one.

Thanks!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi all! I decided to come play over here too! Well... maybe... I had a really short cycle last month where I got a couple positives and then started bleeding. Soooo disappointing! Because that cycle messed me up it says my due date would be July 28, but I'll hang out here instead if you don't mind. Just got EWCM tonight (happy birthday to me!) and we have been bding every other night all last week. Good luck and baby dust to all this cycle!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo