Community post

Question

4 weeks + ?. On what day did your clearblue digital test go up to 2-3 weeks.

View Full Post

I’m on cycle day 4 weeks + 3 days and clearblue tests are still showing me 1-2 weeks. I didn’t get enough progression on these tests in October and it ended in miscarriage. On what cycle day did the tests show 2-3 weeks for you? 3+?

33 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 33 of 33 Answers

I meant centimetres. My brain is not fully engaged today! Yeah it’s positive there is a heartbeat but not getting ahead of myself because I know there is a long road to go and I’m still not confident about progression. It’s just a waiting game isn’t it.
How are you feeling now?

3 years ago

Maybe you did mean mm? I was thinking 2.9 cm sounds really good because that is about 9-10 weeks. 2.9mm is a few weeks earlier if they told you 6 weeks. It's all tough.

I'm OK but taking it easy. I'm not sure how many more times I can do this. This is miscarriage number 4. I'm thinking I can try one more time....

3 years ago • Post starter

Now I am doubting myself. I was sure they said mm. Either way the growth is just over a week out. She said it’s hard to measure with things being so small and sometimes baby catches up within a couple of weeks but there is still that element of doubt there.

I really understand where you are coming from. I thought 3 times was hard but we decided we would give it one last try. My husband said he wasn’t sure how many more times he could put me through it. I didn’t feel nervous about my scan today. I think because I have been in this position a few times I was prepared for the worst. I feel when you have the history of multiple losses it’s very difficult to get excited. If this doesn’t go our way I am not sure what we will do.

Take it easy and be kind to yourself. It’s hard to process everything.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo