Community post

Question

4 weeks + ?. On what day did your clearblue digital test go up to 2-3 weeks.

View Full Post

I’m on cycle day 4 weeks + 3 days and clearblue tests are still showing me 1-2 weeks. I didn’t get enough progression on these tests in October and it ended in miscarriage. On what cycle day did the tests show 2-3 weeks for you? 3+?

33 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 33 Answers | Last Page

Due date would be 15th October.

I think you are right to feel more relaxed about things now. It’s all looking positive and hopefully your scan on Monday will put your mind at ease again.

It’s very difficult not to dwell on things. I always tend to trust my intuition. My gut feeling tells me something is not right with this pregnancy. I knew with 2 of my miscarriages that something wasn’t right early on and I think I am much more switched into things now. Sometimes I think you can know too much about these things!

3 years ago

Decided to try the clear blue how many weeks test that I had spare and it’s still stuck at 2-3 weeks. I will be 7 weeks on Friday so my feeling is there is something wrong now. I feel it should have at least gone to 3 weeks?

3 years ago

Oh no, possibly but I am questioning the reliability of those tests after my experience. I had the 3+ on only 6 weeks. Then in the 2 weeks when I thought it was a miscarriage, it went back down to 1-2 weeks and another time 2-3 weeks. Last time I tried it, it was back up to 3+. So, I think it also may depend on what time of day you test? When it went back down to 1-2 weeks, I think that may have been FMU but I can't remember exactly. Maybe check your HCG progression over 48 hours? I order online testing kits.

3 years ago • Post starter

I didn’t realise you can get online testing kits. Where did you get yours?

3 years ago

There are home finger prick tests that you put in the post. Can be a little uncomfortable to get the vial filled with blood. I find it works best if I put my hands under warm running water first. I believe there are a few different companies online. I buy mine through medichecks.

Scan on Monday so we will see what that brings. They were happy to see me given my history and I feel happier that I will know one way or another what’s happening.

3 years ago

That's great to hear! It does help to know what's going on. Let me know

Hi, I’ve had my follow up scan this morning. This is the NHS where last week was a private scan. It isn’t good news. The baby hasn’t grown and the heartbeat stopped. So it is a miscarriage after all of this. So unfair that it goes up and down. They said I need to wait a week to get the drops to get it out because I’m on cyclogest and that may be preventing it from coming out.

I just wanted you to know. Really hoping for the best for you and that you get better news.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I really feel for you

I have also been scanned this morning and although they can see a heartbeat and I should be 7 +3 I’m measuring 6 weeks, 2.9mm. I have to go back in 2 weeks for a further scan. Ive been told it could go either way. The size thing does concern me. I can only wait and see what happens now.

3 years ago

That’s positive that there’s a heartbeat. 2.9mm, not cm?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo